Woodies over Rape- Taunton Area

Lez325

short notice I know - anyone fancy a day over the Rape-TOMORROW 5th JAN @ 10.am meet 09.30 Junction 25 M5- looking for 1 x shooter only

I shot 61 woodies and a Rook today ( In 3 hrs) and there was hundreds of Pigeons the field was covered ( its a 5 acre field)- so hopefully a good day out can be arranged- the birds are hammering this crop and my inexperience is showing :good: I missed a fair few but they just kept on coming in 3's n 4's

had to leave as I ran out of cartridges only had 100 ( never again I tell myself) own hide not req a few deeks would be nice- I have 4x4 can drive right to the spot- own gun and insurance please

will check this post before the evenings out say 8pm latest so PM any phone details and I'll call ya to arrange :lol:

Les :P

Edited by Lez325

Nice offer..

I'd be in the hide at dawn though, if it was me - 10am on Winter Rape is too late....

I was giving people the chance to commute :good:

if my offer is not taken by 8pm I'll be on the shoot at 7.30am

Les :lol:

Edited by Lez325

I should have taken a photo of this area as I arrived - I have never seen so many Pigeons in one place

45 mins till offer ends - time can be adjust to suit ( ie on the shoot by 8am gives us all day)

I cant believe this offer has ( as yet) not been snapped up

I'll be back on-line at 8pm - after that I'll be going it alone lol

Les :good:

Edited by Lez325

Lez, You have PM.

Steve

phone call E'n Route

Nice speaking with you Steve- see you tomorrow

Sorted now chaps-,thank for the imput

Coach- would you like to do Saturday next same deal???

Les

Edited by Lez325

I just want to say a big thank you to Les for a most enjoyable day!!! ;):lol:<_<

Anyone who has met, or is yet to meet Les, will surely agree that he is a top bloke!!

Really appreciate the willingness to share your shooting with others! Great Guy! Had a really enjoyable and informative day!!

Thank you Les!! :hmm::hmm:

Speak again soon mate!

SteveM

I just want to say a big thank you to Les for a most enjoyable day!!! :blush::yes::hmm:

Anyone who has met, or is yet to meet Les, will surely agree that he is a top bloke!!

Really appreciate the willingness to share your shooting with others! Great Guy! Had a really enjoyable and informative day!!

Thank you Les!! :yes::/

Speak again soon mate!

SteveM

My pleasure Steve - it was good to meet you- I hope I have now converted you to REAL rifles?????? get that FAC application in asap

Les :lol::yes::yes:

If you ever get anything else come up I live in Bridgwater just up the road,

I am new to this site and just read your offer.

I have been shooting for 30 years but have no pigeon shooting in somerset.Please email if you need help with pigeons in the future Steve.

PM me your telephone number Steve

Les :hmm: