Would you buy a car this colour?

Evil Elvis

Well, would you punk?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy this coloured car?

• yes
    • no
    • Why does a colour blind geezer give a toss about colour?
    • Camo that bitch up!!!

I wouldn't have a problem with the colour,

However I will never own another vauxhall as long as I have a hole in my jacksie. If there were only vauxhall cars in this world I'd walk. They are the biggest heaps of **** going and despite what anyone else says they don't come last in the list of best cars for no reason.

I had a Vectra that Vauxhalls research department couldn't fix.

It depends what you want to do with it, it's great for lamping as the top comes off, and yes, you'd impress the birds in Basildon with a dog of a motor like that, but outside of Essex, most people would die laughing at it..!! :(

I don't share MC's views about Vauxhalls, (surprise, surprise), the Cavalier was a superb motor, absolutely brilliant as a Company car, I was doing 35000 miles a year in one racing to different shoots all around the Country, and as our Company policy was to change them every 30,000, I was getting a new one every nine months, superb motors, never let me down. :angry:

Cat.

It depends what you want to do with it, it's great for lamping as the top comes off, and yes, you'd impress the birds in Basildon with a dog of a motor like that, but outside of Essex, most people would die laughing at it..!! :(

I don't share MC's views about Vauxhalls, (surprise, surprise), the Cavalier was a superb motor, absolutely brilliant as a Company car, I was doing 35000 miles a year in one racing to different shoots all around the Country, and as our Company policy was to change them every 30,000, I was getting a new one every nine months, superb motors, never let me down. :angry:

Cat.

Jesus wept,

a new one every 9 months? hardly had a chance to go wrong did they.

Don't get me wrong, my vectra was lovely to drive, comfortable and fast but it was a pile of **** build and reliabilitywise. Also the Cavalier was replaced by the vectra, so you are talking about an age where a car was considered the best in the world if it started on a frosty morning.

It may have an Isuzu engine but the rest of it was designed and built in Luton. Nuff said.

Cat.

On a slightly different tack,

Would you buy one with your own cash Cat?

Nope didn't think so

If it is the earlier version (pre oct 98) the petrol were 10k service interval but the diesel was only 4,500. I probably wouldn't chose a car that colour but that alone would not stop me getting what vehicle I wanted. I definately wouldn't choose a Frontera though just because I don't like the look of them and also my mate had one and it was a **** (that may be down to my mate). I would not have thought they were good on juice (below 30mpg) but I expect all 4x4s are a bit thirsty. Remember if you buy a vehicle registered on or after 1st march 2001, and it's emissions are higher than 225g/km, then the road tax is going to be £400+

On a slightly different tack,

Would you buy one with your own cash Cat?

Nope didn't think so

No, of course not, but the Vectra never cut the mustard like the Cavalier did, and if somebody offered you a brand new Skoda every 9 months, what would you say..?? :angry:

I rest my case. :(

Cat

No, of course not, but the Vectra never cut the mustard like the Cavalier did, and if somebody offered you a brand new Skoda every 9 months, what would you say..?? :angry:

I rest my case. :(

Cat

Just because someone will buy you a new one every 9 months doesn't make them a good car, it makes them disposable.

If you wouldn't buy one with your own money then you weren't that convinced. Vauxhalls are ****, end of story.

I had a Carlton that just broke down all the time and a Cavalier that locked all the doors and would not let me out. There I was 6 foot tall, 55 and 17 stone. Doors wouldn't open. Ok, key out of the window-found the hole-zilch! Mmm...had to climb head first out of the window. Bet the neighbours had a laugh. :angry: Poxy things them vauxhalls. Never again, not me.

i vote cammo the bitch up so when it breaks down on you in the middle of a field somewhere no one will notice it if you just leave it there!

:angry:

43000 on the clock? only another 20000 before the gearbox siezes/ suspension comes thru the floor/ electrics catch fire and burn everyone in it to death...

Edited by GRAM71