pigeon shooting

dazco2121

wish it was me, but it aint

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by dazco2121

i had a day like that on my own on some laid barley shooting jacki's and crow it was a lot faster could not belive my luck i had no need to put up a hide just sat by a telegraph pole one of the farm labours came and joined me we where blasting away like crazey told the farmer i could,nt retreive all the birds as they were dropping like flys his reply was more protene ? [sp]

Could safely say, if my shooting partner shot at a pigeon whilst i was in the pattern. I would have lost my license and him a few teeth. Because i would have slapped him straight in the chin and him like wise with me if i had done it :good::yes: . Only takes one idiot like that to make a mistake through sheer stupidity and some one could be seriously injurd or worse, dead. Then all the do gooders and anti gun activists would have been up an arms against shooting and calling for all kinds of bans and restrictions. Some people may have thought it may ok to do that. I personaly thought he was a f@@king idiot. Could do with out videos like that on this forum. :yes: ^_^

Gareth

Edited by deputy dog