HW95 FAC

logstove

I think that the cylinder is a bit small to push the HW95 far over the limit and the recoil would be harsh-I would sell it and buy the 80 as suggested previously-i spoke to the importers (Hull Cartridge) a while ago about this and i seem to remember that just putting the original spring back in will give you 18 lbsft and be as sweet as a nut.I also seem to remember that the springs are less than £20 all in.

sell it mate i know a chap selling a cracking fac air rifle for 190 i wanted it myself but once theyre made fac you cannot down grade them :bye2: its the sliding version of the diana 52 i think he means a 54 airking its putting out 24lb/ft really nice guy too get in touch and ill try to put you in contact with each other

The 95 is a light weight gun. Spring FAC rifles are known to be pretty harsh at the best of times so I'd go for something heavy. The Webley Patriot is an old school FAC springer with a good following, closely seconded by a tuned (or should I say standard) HW80. If you want to go gas ram that Theoben Eliminator looks great, but it'll cost you a bit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a slot for an FAC air rifle thinking of tuning my HW95

what sort of power could I expect (18ish F/lbs would be nice) and who would be the best company to do the job?

JB

Never convert a 12ft lb to FAC it makes no finantial logic. Get an 80 already converted as it was made to run at these levels, will also cost less second hand. Put simply if you must loose the 95 you could end up with money in your pocket, less hastle and a better FAC gun :good:

The 95 is a light weight gun. Spring FAC rifles are known to be pretty harsh at the best of times so I'd go for something heavy. The Webley Patriot is an old school FAC springer with a good following, closely seconded by a tuned (or should I say standard) HW80. If you want to go gas ram that Theoben Eliminator looks great, but it'll cost you a bit!

The patriot FAC is the worst gun i have ever shot in my life :yes: cocking effort extreame, recoil unbelievable and accuraccy terrible.