Essex Masters Official 2010 Booking Thread

Mungler

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You clearly weren't, laaaaaaaaaaaaa

I do believe that was your "cock-out" stand :)

You are quite correct sir. In fact the next one nearly was too, i'm surprised i didn't get a sunburnt cock. It's all Martins fault with his ******* feel good factor comments. EDIT: Talk of the devil, there he is in that picture at the back chugging on another diet 'shake.

Edited by Markio

You are quite correct sir. In fact the next one nearly was too, i'm surprised i didn't get a sunburnt cock. It's all Martins fault with his ******* feel good factor comments. EDIT: Talk of the devil, there he is in that picture at the back chugging on another diet 'shake.

That was an Isotonic sport drink to fuel my fine performance on that round, maybe you should try it. I must admit to being the Murray Walker of Clay shooting as everytime I mentioned Marks shooting well etc he then started missing.

Sorry about that.

I will keep saying how well Cat must be shooting today just to see if it works from a distance :):lol::hmm::)

It is a good job I didn't listen the catmeister really, He was only 25% out on his predictions. A bit like his shooting really, he is losing it.

He did make one spooky prediction :lol:

Chard will surprise himself by shooting a stonking score over the first 100, but I predict a mega meltdown over the afternoon layout to return a mediocre 142

He was a bit tight with the score though :)

Edited by Chard

That was an Isotonic sport drink to fuel my fine performance on that round, maybe you should try it. I must admit to being the Murray Walker of Clay shooting as everytime I mentioned Marks shooting well etc he then started missing.

Sorry about that.

I will keep saying how well Cat must be shooting today just to see if it works from a distance :):lol::hmm::)

I even heard you at one point, i started missing (again!) and heard you laughing going on about Murry Walker. B) I think next year i'd prefer it if you stand at the back hurling abusing at me. :yp:

Well Cat starts at 9am today so give it a go, see if your 'powers' have any range.

A good do and a lovely day out; I actually copped some sun burn!

It's always good to shoot with the Essex boys, and the Northern monkeys fell in well - all day they were practising their "corrrr blimeys" and "corrr blimey you can'ts".

Am looking forward to Hodnet and will look to see if there are any other decent non CPSA shoots on the horizon :)

Oh yes, today was another day of being reminded why I won't be joining the CPSA: first there was "on report" lady and then there was Doc Brown

Doc_Brown.jpg

:lol:

A good do and a lovely day out; I actually copped some sun burn!

It's always good to shoot with the Essex boys, and the Northern monkeys fell in well - all day they were practising their "corrrr blimeys" and "corrr blimey you can'ts".

Am looking forward to Hodnet and will look to see if there are any other decent non CPSA shoots on the horizon :)

Oh yes, today was another day of being reminded why I won't be joining the CPSA: first there was "on report" lady and then there was Doc Brown

Doc_Brown.jpg

B)

Who had great pleasure in telling us the rules :):lol::hmm:

:) He was still angry from getting a bum in the face in the cafe!!! Lucky for him it werent loaded!

I dont think there was a single stand where someone didnt offer another person a bit of coaching or the odd tip.....Dr Cock as he shall be known from here on in, told us that would not be allowed, he was the ONLY one who said anything!

and Mungler had a run in with his MUM!!!

apart from that the day was cool, most trapper congenial and it was well run by the rottwieler!! :lol:

Still no sign of Cat's score :P

Whoa........hold on, all I can say is that the Catmeister is still on form. :lol:

We started on the red course at 9.15, a good squad, (no muppets), straighted No 1, missed one R/L midi on 2, straighted 3, then 4, then 5, dropped one on 6, going great then had a total doomer on 7 :lol: , also on 8.. :lol: , dropped one on 9, a couple on 10 and 11, but straighted 12, finished on 84, not brilliant by my exemplary standards :P , but a lot better than some, (Fauldsy could only do an 87), sorry to sound like MC but a lot of the targets were wind affected which didn't help things.

The word on the street was that the Black course was shooting a lot harder due to the wind, and that was certainly the case looking at the scores, Luke Riddington on 71, Carl Bloxham on 78, I really needed to get my act in gear to grind out any sort of a score. :lol: Stand No 1 was a total nightmare, missed 5 ex 10, some of the birds were literally on the deck by the time you were on them due to the wind, we all struggled on that one, pulled my socks up a bit after that, but still kept missing the odd one or two to card an 82, total 166.

Not too unhappy with that as it blew a hooley today, most of the scorers reckoned it was at least 10 birds harder than yesterday, when there was no wind, ah well, C'est La Vie :P , not a total meltdown, so roll on Hodnet..!! :lol:

I've taken some random photos of the scoreboard, will post them tomorrow, don't think there's any PW members on there, but who knows..?? :lol:

Well shot to all of the Forum members who made the effort, there are many more shoots of this calibre up and coming for those who are CPSA members, shooting quality targets, a real test of shooting skill. :lol:

Cat.