Essex Masters Official 2010 Booking Thread

Mungler

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm looking forward to this.

Down on the Friday, quick wazz found Fennes. Out for a Chinese gutbuster banquet and a few beers in the evening.

Back to MCs for cocoa and crumpets and a f@rting competition :oops:

Essex Maestros bright and early. Stagger home with the silverware.

Job's a goodun :hmm: :hmm: :lol:

Whoop whoop

Edited by Chard

Don't think your going to do to much staggering with the silverware for second :lol:

But if you want to carry my first place trophy and Gong then I'm sure you will have a stagger on :oops:

Unless the silverware is for the ******** comp then I bow to your superior skills :hmm:

In short your going DAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN.

Any tips from you vets of this grand event - chokes, carts etc etc :lol:

Nothing special Biggers. Last year there were no long range birds at all. Nothing that you couldn't clobber with quarter choke.

They're not distant, but they are quite clever. :oops:

Just use whatever cartridges you normally use, don't need any long range stuff (unless they change it this year) :hmm:

Nothing special Biggers. Last year there were no long range birds at all. Nothing that you couldn't clobber with quarter choke.

They're not distant, but they are quite clever. ;)

Just use whatever cartridges you normally use, don't need any long range stuff (unless they change it this year) :good:

Thanks Chard - nice close misses then :hmm::yes:

Edited by Bigweed

:yes: There were one or two high birds from towers, but as chard said, lots of sneaky tricky and fast ******* AND loads of orange clays :hmm: and blue clays and even green ones!!!!

How do you know what colour they are? ;):good::mad::yes:

:yes: Doh...because when they said pair missed and I said what pair they said....that pair of oranges skimming across the grass!!!!!!

Dont you remember stand 4....the 2 very cheeky oranges skimming a foot high over a small hill? I hit 1 by shooting blind.I think even the mighty Mungler only hit 2-3 and stood their with tears rolling down his cheeks as i attempted to shoot the invisible clays!!!! The one that broke im sure hit a blade of grass lol!!!

The blue ones on stand one that drifted through the trees and over the lake were very cool, i could see those very clearly!!! Number 9's as they hit the water....smashing!!!! :hmm: