show us your lamping setup's

bicykillgaz

just recieved a new torch set up off gamechef (cheers again daz) and got it fixed to my baikal hushpower .410 it's gonna be my main lamping tool from now on it virtually no extra weight so doesn't affect handling and the pressure switch is thumb opperated so easy to use while gun is mounted :good:

thought i'd post some pictures and see what you guys thought and find out what you all use, particulaly shot gun set ups but anything will do :no:

post-18953-1264677996.jpg

post-18953-1264678007.jpg

post-18953-1264678017.jpg

post-18953-1264678028.jpg

post-18953-1264678043.jpg

Edited by bicykillgaz

you know what Mungler calls people with shotshell holders on their stock :oops:

ha ha! :yes: it just make's re-loading a quicker process instead of having to dig around in my pocket, its actually a rifle stock cover not that it makes a difference, 3" .410 shells fit perfectly in the bullet loops :good:

i'm pleased with it anyway

no it doesn't loading is far slower from one, its just so it looks nice its fine we all understand :oops:

i admit i do find realtree more aesthetically pleasing than black synthetic, but i personally find it easier too, each to there own though, i like it so surely thats all that matters or have the gun snobs now branched out in to gun accessory snobs :yes::lol::good: will these nazi's never stop!

anyway never mind my stock cover lets see some pitures of your lamping set ups

Like I said its the Lightforce 240 Blitz 100 watt verticle bulb, converted to scope mounted set up for single handed Foxing

Stu would you like give scope details :good:

post-1500-1264758449.jpg

come on al4x we've shown you ours now lets see yours :rolleyes:

pavman would'n it be easier to get some sort of matt spray paint and paint the mod? or just not get such a bling mod, my old man had the same problem with his .243 titan he payed to have it screw cut for a mod sent off and proofed and payed a fortune for a mod and first time he took it out with all the kit on got blinded everytime he switched on the lamp!

come on al4x we've shown you ours now lets see yours :rolleyes:

pavman would'n it be easier to get some sort of matt spray paint and paint the mod? or just not get such a bling mod, my old man had the same problem with his .243 titan he payed to have it screw cut for a mod sent off and proofed and payed a fortune for a mod and first time he took it out with all the kit on got blinded everytime he switched on the lamp!

Nope sir, covers/paint dont work trust me i have tried all ways, the only other option (tested by a mate) is to extend the lamp shroud to beyond the objective lens, as the light beam (even on tight setting) throws a large glare pattern

Like I said its the Lightforce 240 Blitz 100 watt verticle bulb, converted to scope mounted set up for single handed Foxing

Stu would you like give scope details :rolleyes:

Hi Bud is that a S+B scope on your tikka ? if so what model also what make mod is on the end.?

Mick

Edited by mickyfinn

Show us your lamping setup

just recieved a new torch set up off gamechef (cheers again daz) and got it fixed to my baikal hushpower .410 it's gonna be my main lamping tool from now on it virtually no extra weight so doesn't affect handling and the pressure switch is thumb opperated so easy to use while gun is mounted :rolleyes:

thought i'd post some pictures and see what you guys thought and find out what you all use, particulaly shot gun set ups but anything will do :blush:

No shant so there :lol:

lol Rob.

Nope sir, covers/paint dont work trust me i have tried all ways, the only other option (tested by a mate) is to extend the lamp shroud to beyond the objective lens, as the light beam (even on tight setting) throws a large glare pattern

the only way I've found with mine is electrical tape over the lower third of the scope seems to stop it but generally its easier to have someone hold it,

Gaz I tend to shoot more than take pictures but next time we're out I'll take one specially, what would you like to see, gun plus lamp, or gun plus lamp plus truck, or gun plus lamp plus truck with dog lamp man and driver and in action :rolleyes:

which of course means I've got to take a photographer as well :blush:

Edited by al4x

Thought it was a nothstar mod..have you compared them to any others ? i also have 223 tikka and have been thinking of getting one myself to replace a old and now unusable T8.

Mick

Thought it was a nothstar mod..have you compared them to any others ? i also have 223 tikka and have been thinking of getting one myself to replace a old and now unusable T8.

Mick

I had a T8 on the 223 did the job but a but big... the Northstar is mint :rolleyes: