LAAAANDAAAAN lads

libs

In response to the Essex lot and their thread, I think its about time us civillised, non Subaru Impreza driving white sock wearing gentlemen had a thread to discuss our plans for the forthcoming charity event lovingly arranged by ME of said Essex lot!

Hopefully, if there is enough of us, we can arrange transport, be that car pooling or convoy etc and possibly staying a night up in the grim north before or after the event for some beer and banter!

:rolleyes:

In response to the Essex lot and their thread, I think its about time us civillised, non Subaru Impreza driving white sock wearing gentlemen had a thread to discuss our plans for the forthcoming charity event lovingly arranged by ME of said Essex lot!

Hopefully, if there is enough of us, we can arrange transport, be that car pooling or convoy etc and possibly staying a night up in the grim north before or after the event for some beer and banter!

:rolleyes:

grin-animated-animation-grin-000356.gif

Edited by PhilSIDC

Would it make you feel better if I admited that the slightest thought of driving a scooby causes a compromising situation with my gentlemans vegtables? :rolleyes:

And is there seriously no Londoners out there that want to save a few bob on petrol? Or get ****** with other shooters?

:good:

Well i aint that far from West London and plan on staying up the night before - don't seem to be many from Kent going (2 others i think). Perhaps we can sort somit out

Well i aint that far from West London and plan on staying up the night before - don't seem to be many from Kent going (2 others i think). Perhaps we can sort somit out

Well I think its a case of 'the more the merrier' hopefully some more of the locals can get involved and we can all sort out travel arangements!

As soon as one is caught, obviously.. :rolleyes:

Spoke to the BASC reguarding this, and lets just say its a bit like the US army veiw on homosxuality.

What you mean everyone participates yet noone will talk about it :yes: :yes:

Bear in mind its illeagal to carry shotguns on public transport,.

Sorry that is utter Balls mate http://www.herts.police.uk/firearms_licensing/security.htm

If firearms are transported on public transport they should be covered in a suitable slip case and remain with the holder at all times, except, for example, when carried as cargo in the hold of an aircraft.

If you are worried i would suggest investing in one of these http://www.chamberlock.com/