air arms s510

lowlander

I got a HW100 for christmas, i had thought about the others s400, s510 etc. I was offered £660 new for the weihrauch. In comaprsion to a s400 (£500 for the beech stock) with very little extras wise; by the time you have bought an extra mag, walnut stock etc. its nearly the same. I love my HW100 and wouldn't swap it for anything but a daystate (nearly double the price). I would strongly recomend a HW100 to everyone in the new pcp market.

Good Luck :good:

EDR

*Also the oppotunity of a great single shot adapter for target shooting.

Had an AAS400 for years , and sold it November to get a 510sl .177 , with all the bits . I kept it 3 weeks , and sold it . Can`t put my finger on it exactly , but did`nt get on with it and i can`t say any one thing that liked about it . Within 7 days of it going i had a .177 S410 in its place .

,wich is possibly the nicest one ive owned to date , and i wont be getting rid of it .

I use an s410k,and my brother-in-law uses a S510,the biggest difference apart from mine having a bolt and his a side lever,is the noise difference.My gun is lovely and quiet,the S510 shrouded barrel is nowhere near as quiet,Also secretly my brother-in-law prefers my gun,but won't admit it.And if money was no object i would keep my gun and buy either a Rapid or HW100.

when i bought my new air rifle i narrowed it down to the 510 or the hw100 on visiting my local gun shop and vewing both i decided on the hw100 excellent solid piece of kit though more heavy than the 510.you also get a walnut stock and 2 mags .also get certificate stating fires on 11.5 pounds where the 510 is on 10.00 pounds i understand but hey the choice is yours mate safe shooting. alan.

if it#s anything like the s410 I just bought you'll be well pleased perfect for rabbits and pigeons, nice weight mines the bolt action and it feels like a rifle go for it!! :oops:

got a s510 in fac put a sak mod on very quiet had a s410 never liked it had 2 rapids 1 bts fac and would not swop for the s510 briliant little gun :good:

Edited by stuartbrierley