Pigeon shooting

Hi all, Looking for 4 x guns for this Sat 06-02-10 start 08.00 must have insurance licence ect and own gear. 3 miles north of Newbury, Berk,s. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED post interest first, Dont want people saying I will come and dont turn up on the day, Newbies welcome. maybe a bit of roost shooting after, Bob.

Hi all, Looking for 4 x guns for this Sat 06-02-10 start 08.00 must have insurance licence ect and own gear. 3 miles north of Newbury, Berk,s. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED post interest first, Dont want people saying I will come and dont turn up on the day, Newbies welcome. maybe a bit of roost shooting after, Bob.

Bob

youre the man!

wish i owned some decoys now!

chris

Bob,

If there are any places left, i'd like to get involved. Will PM you now.

Regards

DD