Well that hurt.....

mr lee

Dont risk a lifelong problem just becasye hospitals smell funny and are full of mentalists! Really get it checked out!

i was in lincoln hospital x-ray department waiting to have an x-ray after a car crash and a bloke came through shouting 'move move get out the way i've got to get to the armoury' followed swiftly by two coppers and a security guard i think he must have been going the wrong way!

Back from A&E....Tis broken. :rolleyes: 2 bones across the top of my foot and a crack in the ankle. I have to go back next week for this pot removing as they can only fit a backslab one due to the swelling. Once swelling goes down they can X-ray it again and see what's what. Consultant thinks it may need a small plate on one bone due to it being in two pieces. Ace! :lol:

Have to have a full lower leg cast on then next week after possible surgery.

REALLY didn't need this just now....We're getting busy at work and there is only two of us that work the whole of the north from Worcester to Scotland. *sighs* :blink:

So thats the ankle...... :blink: ...... Hows the puppy :rolleyes:

All the best with that, and sorry to hear that it is bust.

Alex

Pups really good. Only one accident in the kitchen we missed. He does go to the door when he needs to and sniffs around. He's currently collected ALL his toys and Zaks and hoarded them in his bed. :lol: He seems to have really taken to our oldest daughter too. Follows her like a err...well...puppy.

post-8486-1265480425.jpg

I had this lot fitted in March after i took a tumble024.jpg I hope everything goes well and you do not need plates and pins as i had four days in hospital and then ten weeks non weight bearing.

By heck you did a good job :blink: . Bet the swelling hasn't gone down yet :lol: . And are those staples or did they fit a zipper :rolleyes:

It was a joke doh....you of all people in sure have tickled the most prostates...professionally of course!!! :yay:

:rolleyes: :blink: :lol::w00t::lol::P:P

But have you got the freelander back yet ? :P

( The :hmm: should be in green rather than black though )

Edited by alexr

I had this lot fitted in March after i took a tumble024.jpg I hope everything goes well and you do not need plates and pins as i had four days in hospital and then ten weeks non weight bearing.

:rolleyes: Christ on a bike Dicko....that doesn't look too good. How long were you unable to work with it?

It was a joke doh....you of all people in sure have tickled the most prostates...professionally of course!!! :P
:blink: :lol: :lol: :P