UK shootwarehouse magnet and flapper deal

zipdog

You can't go wrong with the magnet and flapper deal. I bought mine about 5 years ago and are both still going strong. I have killed thousands of birds using these. I honestly don't think there is any real benefit in buying a more expensive magnet, either. I've used ones costing over £250( pinewood ones and three armed flapping ones)and have faired no better with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received mine via delivery van (Ordered on Monday night, so it was processed yesterday - they were also very good at send confirmation emails on the status of your order) - i am very impressed with the kit and for £99 i honestly think its a very very good deal - added an intermitant timer for the flapper and delivery, it came to a total cost of £113.85 with the 10% PW discount :good:

Will report on how it goes as soon as i get out - probably tomorrow

Edited by monkeymagic1969

I know it goes against the site sponser but I truly belive that pinewood is by far better quality .

I dont know if it £150 better but I have a pinewood from 12 year maybe more it has lasted well .

I bought a ukshootingwarehouse from cla two years ago its falling apart and looks like somethink knock up in at home.

Where the pinewood gear looks like its been designed and built with quality in mind.

If you shoot like I do three times a week pinewood all the way if you shoot once a month ukshootingwarehouses alll the way

Just my thoughts OTH

Well all i can say is - 'they work well':We went out for a couple of hours this morning and had a good result, started with 1 dead bird on the flapper ( shot 1 last night) and 4 deeks out ( All i could find at 6 this morning :good: ) - first 2 birds came in straight away ( no messing straight in to the flapper ), they went on the magnet and then the fun started - managed 40 + down and missed quite a few more.

Great result for a couple of hours out.

good deal and they work, what more do you want.

Edited by monkeymagic1969