Free to a good home

Blunderbuss

I called in at our sponsors today and bought, amongst other things! :) a new stealth net and set of hide poles. I therefore have no further need for my home made set up, which has served me well up to now. I have 5 washing line poles converted with aluminium ground spikes and shelf bracket foot plates, and a decent size piece of army cam net and a smaller piece I sometimes use as a roof.

The poles are battered and well used, and stilll caked in mud from my last outing.

I made the poles myself but was given the cam net by a kind forum member (Taff Mason - top bloke :good:) so would like to pass on that kindness by offering the poles and net to someone new to the sport, for free. Ideally I would prefer this to go to someone who is just starting and has no kit of their own. If it was a youngster just starting out, so much the better.

The catch is it needs to be collected from Stroud. It would be too much hassle to package and post, so please don't ask me if I will, because the answer will be no!

Hide-1.jpgHide-2.jpg354.jpg

nice gesture mate :good:

Not only a really nice gesture, :) BUT, a great idea, hope you dont mind, but I've nicked the picture...as, I have some Ally angle and tube , and a few shelf brackets in the shed, I'll be making a few this weekend... :):lol:

Edited by Norrie

Not only a really nice gesture, :good: BUT, a great idea, hope you dont mind, but I've nicked the picture...as, I have some Ally angle and tube , and a few shelf brackets in the shed, I'll be making a few this weekend... :):)

No worries, there's a thread somewhere of how I did it if you do a search