North vs South Tee Shirts

MC

I have just been offered a plan for all those people who will now want a tee shirt after the deadline has passed.

If you would like to make a donation of £3 to the just giving website (details below) then you will be e mailled a high resolution image of the logo that you can have printed on a tee shirt either by printing it yourself on the special transfer film or by going to a local Tescos or snappy snaps type place.

I am going to run the same type of system for the shooting entries. Pay up by the 15th May or else you will have to attend a "virtual shoot" by looking at the pictures on the website. :lol: :blink:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to change my order to a kind of darkish purply-brown with a hint of green highlights when I turn into the sun :blink:

See what you can sort out, there's a good chap.

Quick as you can, time waits for no man, now that order's gone in.

I think you jumped the gun a bit there, didn't you? :lol:

No problem at all chard,

So you want a sort a ****ty brown with green sequins?

And Oh yes I jumped the gun alright, the thread has only been on here about 8 weeks, silly me.

No problem at all chard,

So you want a sort a ****ty brown with green sequins?

And Oh yes I jumped the gun alright, the thread has only been on here about 8 weeks, silly me.

Top man :lol:

Not sure about green sequins though. I was thinking more along the lines of that interwoven metallic green-look thread.

Less vulgar than sequins :blink:

Did you get my payment sent on 25th :blink:

Tam,

Only received the final copy of MC's spreadsheet this morning and I have been out on a client's site all day. Should have it uploaded onto the website later on this evening where you will be able to see two shirts ordered by yourself.

For anyone who missed the deadline, there will also be details on how to 'licence' a copy of the logo so you can make your own 'branded' items.

Regards, Pete

<edit>Website now updated</edit>

Edited by petethegeek

• 4 weeks later...

Tee shirts are now ready and I will be collecting them on thursday morning. I will post them out on thursday / friday so those who cannot make the shoot will be able to wear their shirts on the day to show their support.

Thanks to everyone who has bought them and the one person who hasn't paid yet will be treated to some famous MC customer service friday night. I have not forgotten.

Cheers Guys

See you on Friday/Saturday

Tee shirts are now ready and I will be collecting them on thursday morning. I will post them out on thursday / friday so those who cannot make the shoot will be able to wear their shirts on the day to show their support.

Thanks to everyone who has bought them and the one person who hasn't paid yet will be treated to some famous MC customer service friday night. I have not forgotten.

Cheers Guys

You can keep mines till the day & save postage :good: :good:

Cheers Guys

Is that me??

Edited by smig4373

That must be me.

I could have wedged you on Saturday.

Would you like Paypal now or cash on Friday?

Cash on friday will be fine,

It will be going straight to ME anyway and paypal take a week to give you your money.

Cheers Guys

Martin,

To save the postage, can you give mine to either Chard or Anni on Saturday please?

Nick.