North vs South Tee Shirts

MC

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin, i take it these shirts are also available to PW members who are not attending the shoot, as a way of making a nice contribution to the fund, and as a momento to the day? This would be a nice keepsake for members who cant attend and by making a donation, you also get the shirt...... makes financial sense to me. :good:

ah go on i`ll have one in large pm me martin,and i`ll send you a cheque cheers mart

good man :good::yes: lets have some more of this attitude. im sure some of you will be off to the pub tonight. how much is a round for you and your mates? £10-£13?? come on guys :oops:

PM sent,

44 now ordered and the spreadsheet on the website will be updated on tuesday giving the people who have ordered over the weekend time to pay.

6 more required for the minimum order. :lol:

PM sent,

44 now ordered and the spreadsheet on the website will be updated on tuesday giving the people who have ordered over the weekend time to pay.

6 more required for the minimum order. :lol:

put me down for one XL black, can I do paypal as its easier

KW

Can you ship to the US and take Paypal? If so I'll take one in XXXL gray or green whatever ya got near that. PM me if it'll work out and I'll pay straight away.

Jim

Jim, if the postage is too much, let me know and ill collect your shirt from MC. Im in the US the week after the shoot, so i can post internaly if its any help.