shooting might be avileble

high lads just been given permission to shoot new land but hold first before you say i will come which is no prob need to sort out the bounderys first and get it in writing got it of good friends who i gave land to that i could not shoot so they have repayed the favour if anyone from warwickshire they will know arby hall the fields back on to the woods loads of munjack and its the flight line for the pigeions lot of foxes and rabbits my mate sys she needs it clearing of her rape and if anything comes on her land get rid they will be invites for people as i cant shoot it on my own and i wont be charging £20 .00 ashoot with soup and a roll have to have a dig sorry i should know by the weekend when i get paper work so if you have shotgun and rifle and yes i have had it checked by the feo about the land its coverd for .17hmr .22lr and shoot gun i will post it up when sorted i am looking at making a weekend out of it so you can lamp as well it should be fun if anything but bring your own kit no one is staying in my biffy lol you need your licencess and your ins numbers this is not a one of its perm land plus i have other land with ponds witch is full of canadian geesse which is in a6 mile radius and farm land aswell you dont have to do the weekend but thought it would be fun singing around the camp fire lmao dont eat beans near the camp fire lol you dont need to be experiance if you fancy it they will be people there to give you the experiance we all need to learn thats why i am putting this up to give the novice the chance of agood shoot thanks

Great offer mate, good on ya. I may give you a PM when you're good to go.

know prob mate hope to get the go for next weekend i was hopping for today lol long as u have your own kit no prob if anything its going to be a good crack for the weekend ment to put up if u dont have a biffy make your own lmao

Top offer. I've never seen a munty (sad, I know) and I've no wish to shoot them but would like to just watch some, so if I get down there with the lamping kit to pop a few foxes with you then have a look at the deer, have you got rifle security?

rifle securty will be up to you inthedark but to be honest with you i am not looking at 20 people only about 7 so i dont think no one is going to steall weapons we are all shooters together its just a weekend crack to meet everyone have a good shoot and make new friends hopefully we wont get a load of sleep lol

Blister,

Cracking offer, i'd be up for a weekend of shooting with a few like minded people.

I have SG, .22lr and a 6.5 for the munties if the land is ok.

BASC insured also.

Bear me in mind once you've got all the paper work sorted etc.

Look forward to hearing from you.

DD

Blister,

Cracking offer, i'd be up for a weekend of shooting with a few like minded people.

BASC insured also.

DD

Blister,

BASC insured also.

DD

Blister,

BASC insured also.

DD

daft dog no prob if u r open ticket you can bring the 6.5 i thought it would be fun sg and rifle lamping good weekend :sick:

I'd be up for that got sgc + basc no fac but want to learn a bit more :sick:

no prob mate u r welcome thats what i wanted to do was give the people the chance of a good shoot and have fun i hope to get it all sorted by next weekend we will all learn of everyone which will be the fun and have a good shot and the crack :shout: :blink:

great offer blister :sick:

your 100 miles from me but would defo come for a weekend sounds like it could be a good laugh and

do some good sport ive not got much permission. so would be a great experiance for me

shotgun lamps and basc insured

cheers

DM

thats what i thought it will be a laugh good shoot learn of evryone told the farmer no worrys i can clear the land lol hope to have it sorted for next weekend friday till sun this is a major flight line to arbry hall estate 7.30am then roost then they come in at 3.45 after that wat comes on have it plenty of munty they are doing the farmers crops if anythink it will be agood crack lolto me thats the fun :shout:

Great offer. Count me 100% in please if possible!! sgc, fac,basc......big crate of beer..... and a weekend to spare

Definately well up for that one.

Edd

this is wat i wanted good shooters up for the laugh good weekend for all if u got the landspread it a bout and have fun aslong people have the right liceness and ins just to give the the farmer to let him know we are all coverd edyoakley u are most welcome :sick:

how u all doing lads what a great respones really over the moon honest GREAT NEWS got ameet with the farmer monday as its the only day he is free he his going to show me the boundrys of the farm that we can shoot he has no problems us staying on his land biffy upping and hopefully i will have a meet with the next door farmer aswell fingers crossed i will have all permisson in writting i wont shoot it with out as you can all agree he has no problem lamping at night just wonts the land doing but all shells must be picked up and left tidy all fires must be put out properly no embers so lads if you up for it hopefully next weekend the crack is on :sick::shout: :blink: :blink:

Hi

Would be up for a weekend shooting, only an hour away if any places left pm me

only got a shotgun mind !!!!!!!!!!!!! would be good to go out with .22 users to get to know about them as looking to apply for licence soon. :sick::shout:

BSAC Insured

u are more then welcome mate i will post asap they will be .17hmr and .22lr and if they have a open ticket higher callb plusshot guns alwelcome :blink: :blink: :blink: