parcel force world wide

BSA-airgunner

back in january i ordered some parts for my model car from the USA and as the weeks went by i kept in touch with the sender and on time the parcel arrived in the UK only to be opened by customs and returned to the sender in FINLAND ? yep it got sent back to the wrong place..so im getting pea'd now and the guy in the US sent another by all singing and dancing UPS and in three days its here in the UK . BUT its in Coventry parcel force i found that out after 5 phone calls and being told its held in customs . so i get the number and phone them and explain i want my parcel that has now sat at Coventry since the 15th well i got a call back from a chap called paul "we are very sorry but due to excessive work loads we are behind but i have you parcel and we will update its state asap bla bla bla " on it goes and guess what no update and no one there on a saterday no parcel just some fella who does not even work at Coventry depot telling me he has my parcel ......

WELL AND TRULY FOBBED OFF

thanks for listening

i think its cool!!! :unsure:

Yeah, but at least your young enough to have actually done GCSEs.

Live and let live - if grown men with actual full driving licenses want to drive radio controlled model cars around at the weekend say instead of real motor bikes or motor cars then good luck to them.

No really, I get it and can understand why people would want to - the adrenalin of driving a real car somewhere to then get out of it, stand still and send a remote controlled smaller version round a track for an hour or two..... :D

Yeah, but at least your young enough to have actually done GCSEs.

Live and let live - if grown men with actual full driving licenses want to drive radio controlled model cars around at the weekend say instead of real motor bikes or motor cars then good luck to them.

No really, I get it and can understand why people would want to - the adrenalin of driving a real car somewhere to then get out of it, stand still and send a remote controlled smaller version round a track for an hour or two..... :D

for you info its something i have been doing with my son who at 9 enjoys it and is better for him that sitting indoors . im sorry if the father son bonding thing is something for you to mock . and yes i have done the bike thing for many years but that all stopped when a good fried of mine was killed the last time i rode and including the other 30+ bikes was to his funeral .

intreagued now :D

what model cars do you have ?

there new buggies from FTX weighing in at 12.5 kg running 23cc two stroke zenoa engines 4 wheel drive disk brakes at a club around orpington area.........and last year i was running 1/8th nitro onroad down at the angmerang motor sport centre down the south coast

there new buggies from FTX weighing in at 12.5 kg running 23cc two stroke zenoa engines 4 wheel drive disk brakes at a club around orpington area.........and last year i was running 1/8th nitro onroad down at the angmerang motor sport centre down the south coast

very nice. :hmm:

i still have a fg marder beetle sitting in the garage, had it years. absolutely brilliant fun. :lol:

went to have a play with it a couplre of weeks ago (in the snow) and the receiver battery pack had died. :D

got one sitting on my desk waiting to be fitted, then it'll be up the local reck scaring the dogs and chewing up the footy pitch again. :unsure:

did have a 1/5 merc for a while, but didn't find the on road cars as much fun.

need a massive carpark to run them and get any speed out of them.

very nice. :hmm:

i still have a fg marder beetle sitting in the garage, had it years. absolutely brilliant fun. :lol:

went to have a play with it a couplre of weeks ago (in the snow) and the receiver battery pack had died. :D

got one sitting on my desk waiting to be fitted, then it'll be up the local reck scaring the dogs and chewing up the footy pitch again. :unsure:

did have a 1/5 merc for a while, but didn't find the on road cars as much fun.

need a massive carpark to run them and get any speed out of them.

fg marder yep i remember those i had 1 season racing a modded marder but always chewing gears some thing to do with 30cc and 7bhp .

fg marder yep i remember those i had 1 season racing a modded marder but always chewing gears some thing to do with 30cc and 7bhp .

i think the newer cars are a bit more advanced now, she's a bit vintage really now but great fun.

cant remember how many years i've had it now, but its taken some abuse and i've only ever broken 1 front wishbone.

i must drive like a big girls blouse :D

have the parts been sent over with dodgy declarations value wise? or gifts from a company etc that usually helps to hold things up. Otherwise UPS are pretty good last time I had duty on something they collected it by card over the phone and delivered it the next day

have the parts been sent over with dodgy declarations value wise? or gifts from a company etc that usually helps to hold things up. Otherwise UPS are pretty good last time I had duty on something they collected it by card over the phone and delivered it the next day

nope all done to the ticket and blooming expensive to send as i have been told...i phoned parcel force and spoke to a lovely female "sarah" who could not give me any more details than its in a big pile of mail as there having back log problems and she could not believe the bovine waste that i have been told . still the years young................

I hope they didn't tell you it had cleared customs, and is now "in the hub". I bought a Leupold from the USA and it cleared customs in about 4 days. It then vanished once it entered the distribution system. (I assume the hub is similar to a Black Hole or something) I was in daily contact with Parcel Farce, and the scope miraculously reappeared about a month later. Obviously they'd lost the record of me paying the duty the first time and wanted me to pay again!!

Good luck!