Anyone from Suffolk want to meet?

Just getting into this shotgun malarky and really enjoying it,

as there are no regional sub forums I thought I would post here and ask if anyone fancies a few clays sometime this month at one of the suffolk venues to put some faces to names

Dont forget I am one of these horrible semi auto guys who shoots with a Hatsan, please forgive me :no: when i am good enough i will justify a nice Over Under :-)

I went to High Lodge on Saturday and had a great time im about 30 minutes from it.

If this should be in the meet up thread can a mod please move it.

Cheers

Alex

Ok.. sounds good,

Depends if we all want to meet at a ground to start with or somewhere else to put names to faces, then go shooting another time..

Thoughts please?

id like to come along but i dont have my own shotgun yet so id only be there for the laughs!

cheers

mav

hi chappies would defo be up for some clays, just tell me a time and venue and i will be there, cheeers matt

if anyone fancys lakenheath clay target centre then im up for that......... if not theres a shoot at badwell ash gun club tomorrow at 2pm (bank hol monday). may well be some easter egg prizes for the high gun too.

Evening Gents,

Thanks for those expressing an interest, been away over the Easter Hols and only Just got back.

I'm setting up a user map so us suffolk lot can add our markers so we know who is where and where is closer to meet.

give me a day or so and Ill have a think about times and dates and we can have a con flab bout it then.

Cheers

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
Evening Gents,

Thanks for those expressing an interest, been away over the Easter Hols and only Just got back.

I'm setting up a user map so us suffolk lot can add our markers so we know who is where and where is closer to meet.

give me a day or so and Ill have a think about times and dates and we can have a con flab bout it then.

Cheers

Alex

Me being another newbie to the sport, I would also be interested!!