are there any dangers from crows?

Unless its a bum bandit crow or a junky kind,you should be safe.Just to be sure,get an aids test.Only joking of course,we all know you can only catch it from kissing them. :D

haha. That's had me crying with laughter

So it would seem that none of you know about the dangerous contacious disease which can be passed on through contamination from a crow to a human.....

well in a sense we are very luck as although this can be very contacious for humans, it does not seem to affect us Males, but can be transmitted from the Male who carries out to much crow shooting to the females...

Obvious signs of this disease is when the famales start SQUARKING in you ear, when you mention you are going shooting again

So be careful out there...

:D:lol::lol::P:P :( :( :lol:

Yes, Crows can be dangerous.

Every year. at an engineering yard that I worked in, the Crows would pick up Walnuts from a nearby park then drop them onto the concrete yard to break them open.

During late summer you had to be aware when walking in the yard and several cars got chipped. :yes::lol:

Theres a yank site out there that shows recipies for crow, why do we instantly turn our noses up at the thought of eating perfectly good protein is it cos they is scavengers if so best not touch cod and the like,you would nt go near them if you knew what they ate,seriuosly though has anyone tried these recipies in the good ole UK and if so ,how was it,must admit im curious to the extent i may just go there :good: