Day 4 and day 5

proTOM1

Day 4 of my pigeon shooting 5 days to try get 500 birds . I was joined by decoying mad and we set off to the grounds and soon picked up a good flight line heading in to a chopped maize strip near a lake so we got setup with 2 rotarys and 12 flocked shells and soon had 2 birds down then another shortly after ,it then went very quite but with birds around but not decoying after 3 hours we had 19 birds so i went look about .

I found them on another strip and there was plenty coming and going so went back and packed up and moved to said spot .

We setup and neil had shot a bird before i even got back to the hide but again they did not play ball after 2 hours packed in with 30 and a crow .

Day 5 and today i was joined by barney100 and we headed out to a2 rape field we got set up barney on 1 me on another barney was having a little shooting but not alot and me i never saw a bird so packed up . I had spotted a few the day before heading to another strip of maize so dropped myself on it there was nothing there but after looking for 1 hour and not seeing any decided on this spot . Had birds in straight away . after i had 5 barney rang and i said give it an hour and will fetch if no good still as luck would have it my gun broke after 1 hour so fetched barney and he had some nice sport .

Ended with 59 in total

So for the 5 days total was 426 woodies,7 ferals,1 rook, 1 jackdoor and a crow not bad at all :good:

post-12734-1270493795.jpg

post-12734-1270493849.jpg

Thats some good goin. and theres a few quids worth but how many cartridges did ya get through.

To many reaaly wont get back all the money but about half so not to bad really tho that will all go on the gun which was sent away this morning to get fixed after it broke during a busy time yesterday so back to the 12g :yes: