Essex & Herts Sporting Championships????

Evil Elvis

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gooks in the wire :yes:

Are you buying a new gun then, Trotsky?

Or are you going to tell everybody that yours has the new brown action? :o :( :o :P :o

We just laaaaarfed and laaaaaaaaaarfed

New gun? :P No chance. I'll see if I can get it working before the weekend, but doubt I will succeed. What with me having the technical wherewithal of neanderthal man... :wub:

I'm not sure what's going on to be honest though, I mean I've been in AA class for days now and Krieghoff still haven't called. :good:

New gun? :o No chance. I'll see if I can get it working before the weekend, but doubt I will succeed. What with me having the technical wherewithal of neanderthal man... :yes:

I'm not sure what's going on to be honest though, I mean I've been in AA class for days now and Krieghoff still haven't called. :good:

What's the matter with it then? (apart from rust)

Have you tried hitting it with a lump hammer? :wub:

What's the matter with it then? (apart from rust)

Have you tried hitting it with a lump hammer? :good:

I've tried hitting it, shouting at it, swearing at it....everything :wub::yes:

The top lever won't turn all the way so doesn't open properly, bluing has come off half of the barrels, misfires constantly. Scrapheap beckons.

I've tried hitting it, shouting at it, swearing at it....everything :wub::yes:

The top lever won't turn all the way so doesn't open properly, bluing has come off half of the barrels, misfires constantly. Scrapheap beckons.

******* students. They never look after anything :good:

I've tried hitting it, shouting at it, swearing at it....everything :o :o

Have a word with Anni, he is now an official semi worshipper and won't want a nasty over and under in the same cabinet. See what you can scrape together, he might take a seven feet tall pyramid of empty lager cans, a 5' x 5' artistic collage of empty pizza boxes a poster print of a tennis player scratching her *****, oh and 30 bob a week from your stewdent loan. For that you might get a hardly used and immaculately maintained Beretta (I think it's a Beretta, it's a long time since it's seen the light of day)

I realise that it's only a Beretta not that King of shotguns a Miroku but hey stewdents can't be choosers :good::yes::wub:

Mr P

I've tried hitting it, shouting at it, swearing at it....everything :o :wub:

Sounds like the flux capacitor :good:

I'll fix it for you for £2995 :yes:

Yes, they say 10 days :wub:

We shot a registered at Kingsley Moor on 23rd May and the scores aren't up yet. That's the same weekend isn't it?

Perhaps the CPSA have got behind due to the new classifications or something :good:

Kingsly moor scores for the 23rd May have been up since last week! :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
I keep on telling you guys....................you don't know the ground owner, he's always late putting the scores in. :good:

Be patient, they will appear................................eventually. :good:

Cat.

Just as I said...........eventually they've appeared. :good:

Cat.