New Truck

Glensman

Looks like a good motor,nice colour and condition,if your going after lamping bunnies dont worry about a bull bar :good: better off getting mud tyres and a good spotter lamp ???

I have BFG Mud Terrains- they came on her! I'm keepin 2 sets of wheels, one for road/towing and the other for fun! ???

The other set of wheels are matt black, they make her look mean!

I have BFG Mud Terrains- they came on her! I'm keepin 2 sets of wheels, one for road/towing and the other for fun! ???

Nice motor mate, be better for lamping out of than the Corsa :good:??? . Roll on September then the lamping will start in earnest. You will have to get the bro to do the driving for us.

Nice motor mate, be better for lamping out of than the Corsa :good:??? . Roll on September then the lamping will start in earnest. You will have to get the bro to do the driving for us.

Yeah mate, he insists he's gonna!

I've to shootin hatch bought, but not fitted yet, gonna put lighforces on the roof with T-bars so we dont have to put our hands out the window... God help the foxes this winter!!!

Have a notion for one myself, hard to get a good clean one over hear at the minute. Looks well enjoy!! :good:

I had to go to England for her... Them Daihatsu's are bad for rot, so get one that's never been near the sea!

Edited by Glensman

Yeah mate, he insists he's gonna!

I've to shootin hatch bought, but not fitted yet, gonna put lighforces on the roof with T-bars so we dont have to put our hands out the window... God help the foxes this winter!!!

Would you not fit a hatch on the roof? On Randals Jeep he opens the sunroof and both dad and me get out (me lamping him shooting), means as soon as you spot one in range you can get a quick shot.

I have BFG Mud Terrains- they came on her! I'm keepin 2 sets of wheels, one for road/towing and the other for fun! :good:

Now your just showing off,thank god i bought a frontera so i dont have to lash out on mud tyres or a hatch in the roof (comes standard) ??? ,seriously though mate thats a cracking looking 4x4 you got yourself,you gonna have some fun,i just had my first winter in the frontera and it was fantastic in the mud,apart from fuel cost when its in 4wd and over heating after 2.5 hours lamping ???

Would you not fit a hatch on the roof? On Randals Jeep he opens the sunroof and both dad and me get out (me lamping him shooting), means as soon as you spot one in range you can get a quick shot.

That's where it's going mate, hatch/sunroof in the back... There's no sunroof in her as standard, but i'll get it in this month hopefully... :good:

That's where it's going mate, hatch/sunroof in the back... There's no sunroof in her as standard, but i'll get it in this month hopefully... :good:

In that case why do you need the T.bar for the lamps? Wear a lot of clothes and both get out for lamping and shooting; means you can get on charlie quicker.

In that case why do you need the T.bar for the lamps? Wear a lot of clothes and both get out for lamping and shooting; means you can get on charlie quicker.

Ach just for when your sailin around, there's no point in someone freezin out there All the time, especially if you were goin fast, say over the mountain to Ballycastle, you could have a quick lamp of any field you liked...

Ach just for when your sailin around, there's no point in someone freezin out there All the time, especially if you were goin fast, say over the mountain to Ballycastle, you could have a quick lamp of any field you liked...

Ah sure it would be me thats freezing anyway and I have thick skin :good: . You working on her this week? If so let me know and I might call down a skoot.

ollie, toss ya for the 1st shot mate out off the roof, weather depending i might even let you go 1st. LOL

If I call it in close enough for the shotgun its mine, if not its yours. Less walking now mate you'll be glad to know :big_boss:

If I call it in close enough for the shotgun its mine, if not its yours. Less walking now mate you'll be glad to know :D

I think me and Tony could both use More walking, not less! (and if I get the new rifle I intend on sending the bullet to them!)

Towed that load, turned out to be 2.1 Tonne + trailer and a LOAd of batteries from Roscommon to Derry today, she never missed a beat- but it turns out the trailer doesn't have brakes, I was told it did! :big_boss::P

I think me and Tony could both use More walking, not less! (and if I get the new rifle I intend on sending the bullet to them!)

Towed that load, turned out to be 2.1 Tonne + trailer and a LOAd of batteries from Roscommon to Derry today, she never missed a beat- but it turns out the trailer doesn't have brakes, I was told it did! :big_boss::P

Well you guys better be in shape come September because I am not waiting around for yous :D

OH IM GLAD TO HEAR THAT MATE, that wee walk we had last time broke me, i was beginning to wonder half way up that mountain how the ambulance crew were going to get up to get me. I NEED THE EXERCISE TO BE SURE But not quite ready for another marathon. Be nice to go in comfort for a change. I hope the heater works GM. LOL

OH IM GLAD TO HEAR THAT MATE, that wee walk we had last time broke me, i was beginning to wonder half way up that mountain how the ambulance crew were going to get up to get me. I NEED THE EXERCISE TO BE SURE But not quite ready for another marathon. Be nice to go in comfort for a change. I hope the heater works GM. LOL

No I know, you guys round Lurgan don't have hills like that. I won't punish you's again.