tattoo update

viking

Inside of bicep and point of elbow are going to be the most tender..The inside crease of your elbow is ok,but is sore as hell when it scabs up....You cant help but bend your arm And the scab takes forever to heal.......Wrist isnt to pleasant either.....Fingers and cock also hurt like hell.....

Looks good so far tho viking....Keep up the updates....

>>> tattoo'ed on all of the above...<<<

Inside of bicep and point of elbow are going to be the most tender..The inside crease of your elbow is ok,but is sore as hell when it scabs up....You cant help but bend your arm And the scab takes forever to heal.......Wrist isnt to pleasant either.....Fingers and cock also hurt like hell.....

Looks good so far tho viking....Keep up the updates....

>>> tattoo'ed on all of the above...<<<

got any pics to proove it :good::D;)

i neveer thought the elbow or wrist hurt really and 24 hours in cling film and i never scab heavy i dont seem to suffer on any parts of my arms but the ones i have done on thighs and legs seem to really hurt me ! think its different for others , i did my mate one on his arm and he fainted , and yet he sat for 5 hours getting his leg done and never flinched ! looking good tho viking ,

Anybody who had bothered to stop and think "whats this going to look like in 30 years" would never get a tattoo :w00t:

I had some of mine nearly 20 years.And they still look ok ...Improvements in Ink and tattoo gun technology mean you dont the Blue Blotches that you see on the old fella's anymore

I had some of mine nearly 20 years.And they still look ok ...Improvements in Ink and tattoo gun technology mean you dont the Blue Blotches that you see on the old fella's anymore

Its not just the tat that changes and looks like ****. Its the body that its sat on that as well.

Ah, the usual glib reply. I bet the reply will be the exact opposite if you're asked at 65 do you still want to be alive in 5 years time.

I dont think he meant that he wouldnt give a **** if he was still alive,

I think he meant that at 70 he wont give a **** what anyone thinks of his tattoos....

My tattoos were for me, not for anyone else, no names just 2 pictures and 2 tribal bands,

I had my first for my 40th birthday and since had another 3, ive been told not to have anymore due to health reasons but that might change as i would still like 1 more...

shaun

i will be 70 then, i wont give a ****, thats if im still alive

Classic, i'll be forty five and still wont give a ****. That tat looks class mate. Shame he couldnt make them clouds a bit darker and sort you a nice cover up over that writing but you cant win em all. Very cool and original.

Dan

i guess he is entitled to his thoughts, i very much doubt i will ever regret having it done, the clouds have now calmed down and are the same colour as the rest of it, the tattoist did mention a couple of things to get rid of the leeds tattoo, i do think it would be best covered up, i will take some more pics in a day or to when its fully healed,

cheers for the comments,

lee