Car Breaking down

yes apaches right ,dont creat problems for your self. if you have s/c cert for the mentioned guns you are legal. you have a right to walk down a street with a covered up licenced gun if you wanted to,wouldnt recomend it though

:good:

You can take them anywhere, as long as they're covered up and you have a reasonably good excuse (and licence) as to why you have a gun in a public place.

Edited by Billy.

I was just like thinking if it's a trailer that they would put your car on would it be ok to leave guns in the car locked on top of the trailer or would you have to physically be near the guns sitting with them in the breakdown vehicle. Not to mention that if you have to explain to the breakdown guy why you have guns a "situation" might arise. This is the only issue I had, security wise.

Hi i can speak from experience as this happened only a few months ago to me (im sure a few people we be along soon to take the p***) I ''broke'' down on the way back from our local shoot one sunday, I actually called the breakdown people who turned up within two hours. After he had looked around the car it turns out i had ran out of fuel ( eventually found that it was leaking from somewere) but i was honest and said look i have my gun in the car and i cant leave it . He said no worrys jump in with it . He took me too the petrol station and got me on my way . So you should have no problems as long as the person has no major issues with guns ! :good:

I remember when I was 15 (15 years ago) we regularly used to go into the local pub after a days shooting and leave the guns leant up in the porch (like you would if they were an umbrella)

My how times have changed.

Edited by Katash