Best Weekend ever

ollie

This has to be the best weekend ever. Saturday morning FAC variation arrived in the post and I go to collect my new gun tomorrow morning. Today Argentina win again (I have money on them to win it) and also the cocky English get absolutely battered by an average German team. No seriously though England were unlucky that the linesman didn't spot the ball over the line, but that makes up for the injustice in 66 :good::) .

England were unlucky that the linesman didn't spot the ball over the line, but that makes up for the injustice in 66 :good::) .

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The only good thing that will come out of this very poor performance. Is the CULL of very ordinary players

Bye Bye John Terry Fat Frank Ashley Cole Aaron Lennon Steven Gerrard

In maybe Rodwell Johnson Wilshere??

England were unlucky that the linesman didn't spot the ball over the line, but that makes up for the injustice in 66 :good::yes: .

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The only good thing that will come out of this very poor performance. Is the CULL of very ordinary players

Bye Bye John Terry Fat Frank Ashley Cole Aaron Lennon Steven Gerrard

In maybe Rodwell Johnson Wilshere??

I don't totally agree with you; I think Ashley Cole is the best player you's have. But I think you's do needa get rid of JT, Lampard, Carragher & Heskey just to start with.

It's the mentality of premiership club football that is wrecking our national team - most if not all the england squad play at a level where they don't really have to do much to keep their place in their side - they are pampered beyond belief and paid ridiculous money - they are devorced from the real world and don't give a stuff about the average fan or playing for their country - in fact internationals are an annoyance that takes them away from their playstation/internet/Nintendo Wi etc. As a result they are souless and lack any real passion - I could imagine many don't sing our national anthem becasue they don't know the words.

Oh, and the manager is a WOP and useless - I can draw many comparisons with my team, Newcastle United. We fell from the premiership with an overinflated bunch of super stars - after having a weed out, we got a 'nobody' to manage us and here we are back in the prem

It's the mentality of premiership club football that is wrecking our national team - most if not all the england squad play at a level where they don't really have to do much to keep their place in their side - they are pampered beyond belief and paid ridiculous money - they are devorced from the real world and don't give a stuff about the average fan or playing for their country - in fact internationals are an annoyance that takes them away from their playstation/internet/Nintendo Wi etc. As a result they are souless and lack any real passion - I could imagine many don't sing our national anthem becasue they don't know the words.

Oh, and the manager is a WOP and useless - I can draw many comparisons with my team, Newcastle United. We fell from the premiership with an overinflated bunch of super stars - after having a weed out, we got a 'nobody' to manage us and here we are back in the prem

I don't agree with this statement; before the World Cup everyone was hailing him as a great manager. I think he is a very good manager and I think the players have to take responsibility for Englands failure. How can Capello take responsibility for Green's error in the 1st game, all the defensive mistakes from yesterday and players who look as if they don't even want to be there (you in particular Mr Rooney - and I'm a United fan).

Best weekend ever...........boring football. What's the new gun, you been out with it yet. :good:

FAC variation and new gun has to be a great weekend. :lol:

Not sure it's the best ever though, mine was a Belgian bird in me tent at World Superbikes and Brands in '99, now that was "best ever" :yes::lol:

av siad it all along we were going nowhere rio out for the count ,thats what i based it on theirs ,no organiser at the back who has the players respect. terry you might say/ ask? there you go then :good: sportsmans double now that is a night to remember yee haa

Edited by hushpower

Best weekend ever...........boring football. What's the new gun, you been out with it yet. :good:

FAC variation and new gun has to be a great weekend. :lol:

Not sure it's the best ever though, mine was a Belgian bird in me tent at World Superbikes and Brands in '99, now that was "best ever" :yes::lol:

Prob wasn't my best weekend ever but I thought I would try and wind up my English friends :lol: . Just a CZ 452 Style .22lr, was out with it this evening to zero and was so impressed how accurate it was. Will post a picture or 2 tomorrow.