fac air rifle

ppuk

Have to agree with starlord..ive had a no of FAC rapids..over the yrs..and would never part with mine..great tool to have and use when needed.

Mick

I've had many, kept going back to the rapid, learnt my lesson now, stick to the rapids.

I had a Daystate Huntsman in FAC some 12 years ago, and I also know two current FAC Daystate owners...one with the daft Air Ranger at around 80ft lb.

I also know Rapid FAC owners...but no HW100 FAC owners...

No contest....Get a RAPID!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Dekers

I have an AA S410 FAC. It's not the xtra version, but standard length with the sidelever. Tends to be a bit cheaper then most of the Rapids or Daystates and is still very accurate. I have had single hole 5 shot groups at 50 yards with it and dropped bunnies out to 90 yards. Biggest advantage I can see with the Rapids is their extra shot capacity from each refill. I only get 30 shots out of each fill. Apart from more shots from each fill I cannot fault it and am more than happy with mine.

WHATS DAFT ABOUT THEM? :good:

How about at 80ft lb, 6-8 shots max per charge all at different pressure , it was brand new and returned as faulty, came back from Daystate saying it worked fine!! :hmm::no:

This was the .22, I note they seem to leave it at 60ft lb max on these now, guess I know why!

Edited by Dekers