my mum used to say

pavman

When i was a kid my mum used to come out with some funny old sayings to keep us right, her fav when I used to pull faces at my sisters was

"If the wind changes your face will stay like that"

Come on guys what stupid lines did you get fed?

pavman

My wifes family used to tell her brother, who like all small boys (and big ones come to that.. ) found comfort in his JT, that if he continued to play with himself he would be got by the "Willy Chopper". In order to add credance to what they were saying they used to say that that is where little girls come from - boys who have been visited by the Willy Chopper. Further evidence came in the form of frozen prawns which were, allegedly, the bi-product of said visitation. :rolleyes:

BH

Edited by BountyHunter

My mum used to say "if you're bad the gypsies will come and take you away", didn't know what gypsies where then but I was terrified of a road gang whos' lorry stopped outside the house every day at 5.30 to drop of a couple of blocks that looked a bit suspect. Needless to say I was very good at that time of day!

My mum and my dad used to ask me, after being caught, if I wanted to be beaten in to next week.

I often thought about that and wish I had said yes as this week wasnt working for me!

LB

Not true your mothers immortal words were

WHY ME, OH GOD WHY ME........ :)

They brought me up and got what they deserved NTTF.

Still got the scars mate but my kids wont get any as I will use mattresses

LB :) :( :lol:

Edited by lurcherboy