going tomorrow

shawn9914

hi all

i am going shooting pigeons over rape tomorrow with a couple of other members of this forum.

the question is do you think its worth freezing our t**s of or not, the field we are going on i have been watching for the last few weeks and there are always plenty of birds on this one particular field i.e between 500 & 1000, a lot of the other fields are bird free but this one field is always full of pigeons. :)

the weather forcast is for 15mph winds which should help so do you think we will do any good with this cold snap or not

cheers shawn

It ****** down mark...............could have done with it being snow really as the rain cleared every rape field of snow...........However I still enjoyed myself as I'd rather be outdoors than stuck in any day of the week .

Loads of Pigeons where we set up but 1 shot later and that were it ,they just never came back :thumbs:

Fair play to shawn though ,,he certainly covers some ground in hot pursuit but this seemed to be the case all over to-day.........But there is always a few Pheasant around ;)

Just looking at gear at the mo.............going to get me some of this STEALTH 2 ply netting ..........Looks the Buisiness :thumbs:

Ive