jill's acting weird

oneshotkiller

The ferrets have settled in nicely , new hutch is on order 3 storeys this time instead of two , hob is a docile ****** and the jill was a bit nippy to start with but with plenty of handling and patience she is coming along nicely .

However today she is acting out of sorts like she is spooked :good: , she normally is first to the door in the morning to check the if i have brought a tidbit for them but this morning she was very reluctant to come into the run , also she didn't want me to pick her up at all .

The hobs fine as per normal , I've checked to make sure the runs secure and the hutch is comfortable for them , I haven't changed their food from what they usually have and they are both in a draught free shady spot and i change the water twice daily , i have checked her over and their is no injury's to her or obvious signs of illness also she is not in season ? any ideas lads i'm stumped :good:

• 2 months later...

Sorry bit late on replying to this , no she is not in kit ( is that what you call it ) she was a bit off for a couple of days and then she went completly the other way , very affectionate and back to normal .

Had her out today and worked a small warren and was very pleased with 5 bolts and 3 netted !!

No layups and i was the only weak link in the team due to my poor netting :unsure: