iran?

Ozzy Fudd

right one of my mates is doing my head in tonight. he's mad with conspiracy theories, apparantly obama has announced all us forces will be out of iraq by the end of the month; also theres talk that israel is to hit iran next month (hence yanks pulling out of iraq...) after a botched assassination attempt on the iranian president last week, oh and supposedly theres a news black out on all this on british/american news, he's pieced it all together on russia today news :welcomeani:

HELP!! anyone else heard anything? cos i really cant be assed trawling the net for a wild goose hunt to see if theres any truth at all in it :no: :o

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

right one of my mates is doing my head in tonight. he's mad with conspiracy theories, apparantly obama has announced all us forces will be out of iraq by the end of the month; also theres talk that israel is to hit iran next month (hence yanks pulling out of iraq...) after a botched assassination attempt on the iranian president last week, oh and supposedly theres a news black out on all this on british/american news, he's pieced it all together on russia today news :blush:

HELP!! anyone else heard anything? cos i really cant be assed trawling the net for a wild goose hunt to see if theres any truth at all in it :lol: :lol:

is the vodka starting to make you feel paranoid? maybe time you should cut back a bit.

:good: nope, the vodka just made me too lazy to see if his rantings and ravings had any truth in them :) :) :yes:

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

i thought i saw all us troops out by august 2011,then 50k advisors left behind. ive no doubt there will be an iranian invaision,but not just yet. more moves will happen yet before we will see anything.its suspicious that america has not demobbed their returning serviceman and has kept the number of forces up,true more have been deployed to afganistan but not as many as you think. the army now has a good number of seasoned combat veterans,and a good place to test new weapons etc........its all very suspicious,if ure a conspriocy theorist....what was intresting is that b4 gulf war 2) just after iraq stopped selling oil for food to the us and sold it to the eurozone,they went on the axis of evil.funny that !!

As far as Iran /Iraq ET AL my attitude (and has been for a long time) is to nuke everything east of Cyprus and don't stop till we get to the yellow sea. :good:

KW

:lol::lol::hmm:

You seem to have missed your vocation in life KW..................

cd.jpg

:good::oops::lol:

Any chance of including Limassol? :good:

Leave limassol, it was ok til tourists got there. same with nissi beach, ayia napa.

Used to go camping there as a kid in 68-71. No buildings for miles. Completely deserted, just the island and perfect blue sea. Slept on the sand, crapped in the med! Brilliant!