rifle torch

abiteachuck

i might be getting rid of mine if i can't find a taller figure8 bracket as i've just picked up a new scope with a 56mm objective but it gets in the way of the torch :good: its been sprayed with my scope (hawke 3-9x40ao) along with the brackets by ryan (toolazydecoy) and will be going as a full set for about £55 posted if i can't get a bracket sorted and i'll be getting a tracer max again, anyway sorry to highjack the post and pm me if intrested :rolleyes:

post-18953-1281645506.jpg

post-18953-1281645566.jpg

UltraFire WF-501B Cree R2-WC 250-Lumun LED Flashlight Black (1*18650/2*CR123A) - SKU 16240

------------plus-----------------

Superfire Gun Mount Pressure Pad - SKU 1025

Have a look on dealextreme.com

I have the above torch mounted on my CZ452 and it gives a crisp white light out to about 80-100 yards.

Cheap as chips and does the job!

:good:

How long do these torches last on a charge,has any one tried the 500 lumen and above

I bought a second set of batteries as one set would struggle for a night's lamping, can't tell you how long as it's on and off.

Not tried the 500Lumen but the bigger torches are usually multi-mode which can be a bit pointless for shooting - rabbits at a rave, tripping out to your strobe mode?

I have the WF-501B mentioned above and it works far enough for my LR even with an Amber Ledray GL2 filter it's fine.