three for the pot

remmy1100

Nothing like it is there, No1 son doing what you have taught him, good on him.

How old is he??

hi hes just turned 13 yrs.I must say he hits what and where he aims for constantly , i wish i could say the same :rolleyes::lol::D had him out paper punching the other week ,was putting shots ontop of each other at 35 yards time and time again ,left me gobsmacked that s200 is just right for him ,size weight ect.

Good boy. Next gereration of shooting folk. I've got two daughters but my 14 year old nephew is really keen and I do everything I can to encourage him in the sport. Keep up the good work.

thanks whitebridges ,my thoughts exactly .we are the guardians of our sport and its future .

we should do our upmost to encourage and support those that wish to learn it ,and carry our fine sport and traditions on in the future.

Good boy. Next gereration of shooting folk. I've got two daughters but my 14 year old nephew is really keen and I do everything I can to encourage him in the sport. Keep up the good work.

thanks whitebridges ,my thoughts exactly .we are the guardians of our sport and its future .

we should do our upmost to encourage and support those that wish to learn it ,and carry our fine sport and traditions on in the future.

Exactly, well said Remmy.