Any Bowie fans ?

vole

I have listened to Bowie since a kid. Like all the rest he has done his share of rubbish but giving some old faves a listen and think they stand up to just about any other music out there. I can see why alot of newer acts cite him as an influence. Wish I could play bass like this.........

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...y+live&aq=1

Yep me too ....seen him several times live in 70,s 80,s & 90,s.

Was lucky enough to get tickets for Live aid in 85 and the Mercury tribute concert in 91 ( one of my very close friends was a promoter in the late 80,s )

Wembley was rocking when he did rebel rebel in 85 and Bowie and Lennox,s version of Queens under pressure reduced us all to streams of tears in 91 :) it was that damn good....Ill never forget it.!

Bowie as reinvented himself several times....and I'll bet we havent seen the last of him yet !

I got 3rd row "seats" for his last tour in Manchester, just behind the freaks and weirdos who rushed the front of the stage! Seen him 3 times in total - absolutely brilliant!

I've really enjoyed almost all his stuff at various times in my life but always seem to go back to Man Who Sold the World

What amazes me is there is a song for whatever mood you are in from rock to dance to acoustic. I just find that the songs that I remember from years ago that sum up what I was doing and whichever girl had dumped me were Bowie ones mainly. I wonder if in 30 years the music produced now will still be remembered.