Kennel Security

garyb

What's access like? Could you have got a mini digger round the back and a grab lorry in?

yup probably could have done but it would have needed to be the extra skinny type and would have needed boards to get it in, we got this one in down a number of steps and through two doorways through the house. Not simple but if I'd have had a weeks digging to do i'd have found a way!! That said digger plus a grab lorry round us for a weekend would have been £400 plus vat or there abouts and you'd have still had to barrow it out. What you really needed was a couple of polish blokes for a couple of days :blink:

digger.jpg

Sadly they seem quite friendly with strangers having a mutt thats the opposite can be a good thing...

...except when I was stumbling around drunk trying to sneak in quietly from the pub in the early hours a few weeks ago and my better half had left the spaniel, collie and terrier outside. All 3 came flying round the side of the house at me, were after blood and would have got it had I not yelled "GET IN YOUR BL@@DY BEDS!!!!" at them and woken up half the street! A thief wouldn't stand a chance - collie at the throat, spaniel half way down and a terrier hanging off your ankles!

What's he like on a driven shoot day :hmm: ?

ha, doubt there would be much of a bird left if he bothered to retrieve it.

... although im sure he would be capable of taking down a deer (i know highly illegal)

they were used to hunt big game in japan.

yup probably could have done but it would have needed to be the extra skinny type and would have needed boards to get it in, we got this one in down a number of steps and through two doorways through the house. Not simple but if I'd have had a weeks digging to do i'd have found a way!! That said digger plus a grab lorry round us for a weekend would have been £400 plus vat or there abouts and you'd have still had to barrow it out. What you really needed was a couple of polish blokes for a couple of days :hmm:

digger.jpg

wow -- whats the diamensions of that digger , how small can you get them , just wonder if i could get one down the side of my house :hmm:

wow -- whats the diamensions of that digger , how small can you get them , just wonder if i could get one down the side of my house :hmm:

http://www.heservices.co.uk/plant/komatsupc09.php 85cm so should be able too fit down the side of a house this one is tiny.....http://www.ritchiespecs.com/specification?type=construction+equipment&category=Mini+Excavator&make=Komatsu&model=PC01-1&modelid=93017

http://central-plant-hire.co.uk/three-quar...Mini-Digger.asp this is the one that retracts to 750mm wide

Edited by HDAV

• 4 weeks later...

It's still very much work in progress

There is going to be a full size door, with a pop hole in the middle, and a 2nd pop hole where the white bottle is currently placed.

From the red bricks forward up to the brick wall in the bottom right of the photo will be their run. A galvanised pannel with door will be installed infront of this area.

looking good gary! nice place to stay if the mrs kicks you out one night!lol! cant work out why they've put blocks on down flat though..uses up more blocks and more exp! :yes: all the same, cracking little dog run/kennel! :lol:

i would take a guess it's because he's using it as a retaining wall,as he's had to dig into the hill a bit :lol:

sorry did'nt see al4x's post

Edited by pegleg31