Browning 425

suggs

Fantastic guns but i would recommend shopping around and see if you cant pick up a multi choked version-much more versatile than fixed choke-unless the gun you are looking at is 1/4 & 3/4 chokes i would think carefully about its suitability long term-buying privatly is not a real problem with Brownings as you would need to be pretty busy to wear one out-you would get more for your cash in a private sale-just my opinion of course but we,ve all been blinded by shiny new guns.

Fantastic guns but i would recommend shopping around and see if you cant pick up a multi choked version-much more versatile than fixed choke-unless the gun you are looking at is 1/4 & 3/4 chokes i would think carefully about its suitability long term-buying privatly is not a real problem with Brownings as you would need to be pretty busy to wear one out-you would get more for your cash in a private sale-just my opinion of course but we,ve all been blinded by shiny new guns.

I take your point but to be honest im really not bothered about multi choke guns and this is choked at 1/4 & 3/4, i used to have a Silver Pigeon and never really bothered changing them. i could prob get cheaper private but i love the finish and condition of this gun and i dont have to waist my time trawling about trying to find what i want from a private seller that could be miles away, also ive used this RFD for years and always have great service from them, they helped me out a great deal when i first started using shotguns and i always get a decent discount on kit i buy, so im a loyal customer and believe in supporting my local shop. i will be px'ing my current gun in the deal that i bought from them 4yrs ago and they have allowed me almost what i paid for it back plus the £790 ticket price dosent include the discount ill get off the balance when i pick it up next week. so all in all for me theres no need to go shopping around...

Edited by suggs