avalon guns

martindd

Yeah, I totally agree with BlaserF3, go to the bank or B.S its far cheaper in the end.

I`v had the Avalon deal and there`s not anything wrong with it as such but they get paid the £2000 for the gun which is what they asked for in the first place if you paid cash but then get a bonus for selling you the finance.

This means not only have they made a mint on the new gun but have been rewarded for doing so.

No wonder he`s got a new top of the range Range Rover every year.

Go to the bank mate. :good:

Martin, where are you based ?

Edited by COACH

Yeah, I totally agree with BlaserF3, go to the bank or B.S its far cheaper in the end.

I`v had the Avalon deal and there`s not anything wrong with it as such but they get paid the £2000 for the gun which is what they asked for in the first place if you paid cash but then get a bonus for selling you the finance.

This means not only have they made a mint on the new gun but have been rewarded for doing so.

No wonder he`s got a new top of the range Range Rover every year.

Go to the bank mate. :good:

Martin, where are you based ?

I remember in the mid 90's whenhe was drivin around town in a brand new shogun,in those days that was somink special. So he did well back then.

thanks guys makes sense

i am in Mansfield Notts

have a look for a 0% or low rate credit card if you must get it on credit, but theres been some nice and very cheap guns come up on here recently so if it was me id not get into debt. ive been there done that and learnt the hard way...

have a look for a 0% or low rate credit card if you must get it on credit, but theres been some nice and very cheap guns come up on here recently so if it was me id not get into debt. ive been there done that and learnt the hard way...

I second that idea of the 0 % card but not to use it for anything else . I used to buy fishing gear where you would send off a bunch of cheques but 16% apr would put me right off the Avalon finance .

Don`t get me wrong, I`v been one of Avalons best customers since 1984 and to be honest it`s partly my fault he`s driving all those Range Rovers because I`v sent hundreds of costumers down to him over the years.

But why give him money that you have got to work hard for yet ?

Go to the bank and then go to Avalon, they can get any new gun cheaper than anyone else or at least match it :good:

One small tip though, if you want a left hander, make sure that`s what you are going home with ??? Enough said.

It`s crazy the amount of money people spend on guns. I have a friend in the shop and he said the other day that he was a bit down today as he himself only sold 8 guns today. One of them was a £16,000 Beretta.

You can also try before you buy at Avalon if they have a demonstrator of the model you want or the gun is second hand.

If anyone is going down to Avalon you can give me a p.m and I will pop in and help you out with something that fits etc as I live quite close and it would be nice to put a face to the name. :good:

thanks

is there a gun shop east Midlands and surrounding area you can "try before you buy"?

Martin

The Gun Shop Rugby, where i got mine...

You can also try before you buy at Avalon if they have a demonstrator of the model you want or the gun is second hand.

If anyone is going down to Avalon you can give me a p.m and I will pop in and help you out with something that fits etc as I live quite close and it would be nice to put a face to the name. :good:

Thinking of going down to find one for the missus at some point had a look at the stock at the midland some nice stuff probably take you up on that if we do...

Edited by HDAV

Ref hp;

Apply for 2 credit cards with different lenders, with a 12-18 month, interest free on balance transfers.

Do the initial purchase on one card, then do a balance transfer to the other card.

Cancel the first card.

Enjoy the next 12 or 18 months (dependant on the current deal available) with interest free repayments. If you dont pay the money back in that time, apply for another card, do another balance transfer, and enjoy the next 12-18 months again, with interest free repayments :good:

You end up paying back what you spent, with NO interest ???

Edited by chrispti