Hi everyone from Essex

markshooter

Hi there just want to say what a great site this is, I have found lots of usefull info on here as im new to the hoby :good:

I have seen there are lots of people from essex on here, so i would be very greatful if you guy could help me by lettting me know where i can go shooting and what the grounds are like?? :lol: (I live in Benfleet). i have been to essex shooting ground which has some good standy but would like to find some where closer.

many thanks

mark

Hi there just want to say what a great site this is, I have found lots of usefull info on here as im new to the hoby :yes:

I have seen there are lots of people from essex on here, so i would be very greatful if you guy could help me by lettting me know where i can go shooting and what the grounds are like?? :good: (I live in Benfleet). i have been to essex shooting ground which has some good standy but would like to find some where closer.

many thanks

mark

otherwayup from Billericay shoots at Fennes, at Braintree, drop him a line he may know some other places.

bakerboy

Hi mate

im local to you, theres Shrove Hill nr Tilbury thats on a few times a month but i mostly shoot around Dartford at JJ's, Hawley or Dartford clay club. all these grounds are very close to each other and just on the other side of the Dartford crossing so not too far...

Hi there just want to say what a great site this is, I have found lots of usefull info on here as im new to the hoby :yes:

I have seen there are lots of people from essex on here, so i would be very greatful if you guy could help me by lettting me know where i can go shooting and what the grounds are like?? :good: (I live in Benfleet). i have been to essex shooting ground which has some good standy but would like to find some where closer.

many thanks

mark

Do a google search for JJs, Dartford SG, Hawley SG, Three Acres, Copfurn, Braintree. There are loads within 30 minutes of you. I'm sure there are more but i can't remember.

Edited by Markio

Hi there just want to say what a great site this is, I have found lots of usefull info on here as im new to the hoby :good:

I have seen there are lots of people from essex on here, so i would be very greatful if you guy could help me by lettting me know where i can go shooting and what the grounds are like?? :yes: (I live in Benfleet). i have been to essex shooting ground which has some good standy but would like to find some where closer.

many thanks

mark

Hi

There are a few shooting clubs over in dartford i.e JJ`s next to bluewater ...Joyce green in dartford they are only about 30 mins from you...

Happy shooting..............