fox

the poacher

well i was out again this morning after a fox which ive been after for 8 months yes 8 months very clever fox, got up there at 6.40 am just breaking daylight. walked the first few fields and then i spotted him eating a old sheep carcass so i got in position and the ****** winded and he was away yet again :whiteflag: so i thought nothing else of it carried on with my walk around the farm spotting loads of rabbits ect, then walking back to the field i first spotted him to my astonishment he was there again so i layed on floor ready with the shot when,. he ran like a bat out of hell he did it again so i thought this time you f....r im going to head where it ran as i got to the top of the field i could see a load of crows diving in a pile of reeds so i ran down layed on the floor yet again and waited and he came out at about 125 yds away my heart nearly jumped out of my chest so i had him in my cross hairs and let fly with a 55gr .223 and it dropped like a stone i was over the moon after 8 months of stalking it :whistling2:. i have to say i take my hat off to the ****** he gave me 1 hell of a run around but in the end it was worth it :wavetowel2: :wavetowel2:

heres a pic

P260910_0936.jpg