right place right time

ferretman_2009

had a great day today, shot 358 woodies. cudnt get my jeep into the field i was in and cudnt carry them all back so i just dumped them in the hedge. well they are pests that need controlling after all aint they so il lose no sleep bout it.

This for me would take a red letter day and make it a ******* **** day, i for one would not sleep well ???:oops::good:

had a great day today, shot 358 woodies. cudnt get my jeep into the field i was in and cudnt carry them all back so i just dumped them in the hedge. well they are pests that need controlling after all aint they so il lose no sleep bout it.

your not related to eggy by any chance are YOU

YOUR a joke to are sport shot 358 then dumped them in ditch course you did farmer wood kick you off land in a shot if you did that :blink: :blink: :):)

YOUR a joke to are sport shot 358 then dumped them in ditch course you did farmer wood kick you off land in a shot if you did that :blink: :blink: :):)

Agreed Tony. The guy's a **** just looking to provoke.

Don't give him the satisfaction of rising to his twisted bait.

Very very good bag very rare to shoot such a high number of woodies and rooks at the same time was it drilling or maize stubble.

Kind regards OTH

Its only rare because they are your secondry quarrie.

If you started wth 25/30 decoys of each set slightly apart, there would be nothing uncommon abour it.

And i am talking fresh decoys from the previous shoot, whether that was the morning session or the day befores last session.

Edited by manxman2

''plus pretty lucky as some farmers gives us a slab every now and then''

Lucky ****** :blink:

Only ever got free cartridges from the 2 big estates i shot over, they just said to book my cartridges at the dealer too their accounts, most manx farmers gave nowt, some would give a sack of spuds or a sack of carrots, bearing in mind you got 3 cartridges a head at the time from the government for corvids and 2 a head for pidgeons.

YOUR a joke to are sport shot 358 then dumped them in ditch course you did farmer wood kick you off land in a shot if you did that :D:yes::good::no:

jeez i dont know what the problem is here guys, we constantly hear that we must keep pigeon numbers down and thats what i was doing, some efficient vermin control. and the farmer has no probs with it whatsoever. i dont shoot them in the spring or summer il say that much, i couldnt deal with that. open your eyes guys, a huge percentage of pigeons end up in a hedge even if you wouldnt like to think they do

jeez i dont know what the problem is here guys, we constantly hear that we must keep pigeon numbers down and thats what i was doing, some efficient vermin control. and the farmer has no probs with it whatsoever. i dont shoot them in the spring or summer il say that much, i couldnt deal with that. open your eyes guys, a huge percentage of pigeons end up in a hedge even if you wouldnt like to think they do

I'm sorry, but if you did dump 358 pigeons then you are a complete idiot. People like you shouldn't be allowed shotgun certificates.