deep blue conned again ???

tanjipete

regarding my earlier thread on these people ,i rang again today ,to be told they would only partly refund me as i returned a faulty item back :lol: chargeing me £60 for a broken valve ,yet yesterday i was told the bleed screw had snapped :P?? they sent the carrier so if anything is damaged the arguement is with them not me ,so its solicitors for me , by the way the advert for the 5yrs test on the bottle has been removed from thier ad , they stated it had never been on it & no one had altered it , absoloute lying schemeing conning Bxxxxxxs :good:

You have a dictaphone so you can record the converstations for tradeing standards?

the guy has changed his story every time i ring ,first the bleed screw was snapped ,now the valve is broke ,also people have pmd me telling the ad HAS been changed the 5yrs have been removed how do i prove that !

:good:

next time you phone them tell them that you're a member of quite a few shooting forums and you'll let everyone on them know how badly you've been treated :yes:

ha ha told them that today ,fella said hes not interested people on forums no nothing & have too much time on thier hands , ***** B)

ha ha told them that today ,fella said hes not interested people on forums no nothing & have too much time on thier hands , ***** B)

Really, funny that, my mate (and ex colleague ) runs the RNLI buying contracts up there - guess who won't be getting any business in the North east anymore - all hail the power of the internet - mate if nothing else your post will have at least had some sort of impact. :yes:

Really, funny that, my mate (and ex colleague ) runs the RNLI buying contracts up there - guess who won't be getting any business in the North east anymore - all hail the power of the internet - mate if nothing else your post will have at least had some sort of impact. :good:

thanks but look at it , not only myself but lots & lots of other people on all four forums are reading this & giveing bad publicity & the guy (phil) says it doesent bother him ,how much does the company stand to loose ,does he own it ?or is his attitude just trying to close it down B) it doesnt make sense ,im a totally honest guy who is being well & tyuly shafted for what £219 crazy , i bet they have lost over £1000s all ready then toalter the ad then saying it never had 5yrs test is ludicrous :yes:

ha ha told them that today ,fella said hes not interested people on forums no nothing & have too much time on thier hands , ***** :yes:

That might be his opinion, but his catalogue that came with my Game and wildlife magazine went straight in the bin.

Would have given it a look if I hadn't read this thread.

That might be his opinion, but his catalogue that came with my Game and wildlife magazine went straight in the bin.

Would have given it a look if I hadn't read this thread.

Perhaps we should all order a copy of their free catalogue which we can then throw in the recycling or use as fuel. :good: