Free shooting

william

I can understand paying for say deer or duck flighting, however I feel that charging for rough shooting on this site especially is wrong!! Iv'e been a member on here for years it used to be for like minded shooters who were willing to help each other out and not turn it into a business opportunity or. a chance to make a quick £.

I have plenty of land Warwickshire way and luckily do not require the services of anyone offering rough shooting for payment. If I had land requiring more attention I would advertise on Pigeon Watch. I would however prefer to meet the individual to see if they would be suitable for me to entrust them, rather than worry about whether they could afford the daily rate I was to charge them. Well thats my opinion, Comments please?? :good:

I can understand paying for say deer or duck flighting, however I feel that charging for rough shooting on this site especially is wrong!! Iv'e been a member on here for years it used to be for like minded shooters who were willing to help each other out and not turn it into a business opportunity or. a chance to make a quick £.

I have plenty of land Warwickshire way and luckily do not require the services of anyone offering rough shooting for payment. If I had land requiring more attention I would advertise on Pigeon Watch. I would however prefer to meet the individual to see if they would be suitable for me to entrust them, rather than worry about whether they could afford the daily rate I was to charge them. Well thats my opinion, Comments please?? :good:

Lucky you :good:

Why is it stirring. I didn't think I was if you agree with paying to rough shoot that's your opinion I am saying I don't!

Of course you're **** stirring.

Your last post was 8 months ago.

Hardly a coincidence you want to bring this topic up now is it?

Why is it stirring. I didn't think I was if you agree with paying to rough shoot that's your opinion I am saying I don't!

Because this exact subject has been done to death on several recent threads. Why not post on one of them instead of prolonging bad vibes on the forum by starting yet another one?

It is stirring, because you have started a brand new thread with the sole intention of arguing. Totally negative in every way, and about time the bickering stopped. :hmm:

I must say that there seems to be more posts on that are charging for shooting nowadays, a window of oppurtunity to make money that anyone with permisissions can easily cotton onto. But there are also a lot of decent folk that are still offering free shooting to those that struggle to get there own permissions. Just my thoughts.

KEEP OUR TRADITIONS ALIVE AND KEEP ON HUNTING

If you have that much land my friend, I would be happy for you to give me a permission letter and would happily come down to speak to you. After all, you could not cover the whole of the area single handed.

I shoot on Pigeon UK permission now so Warwickshire not a problem

As an ex sqaddie and a regular shooter. Also holding an enhanced CRB disclosure. Perhaps you would be prepared to oblige.

PM me with your answer. Or is this just a large teapot? (All spout)