Cheapish cartridges for pigeon shooting

been shooting for a few years now and mostly just pigeon shooting but i neva know what carts to buy, i normally just see what they have on offer and get them.

could any one suggest a cheapish but decent cart for pigeon shooting? my stocks are low so need to make a trip to get some, can any one point me in the right direction?!

also does any one no the best places to buy them from around the Peterborough area?

cheers Big Gee

been shooting for a few years now and mostly just pigeon shooting but i neva know what carts to buy, i normally just see what they have on offer and get them.

could any one suggest a cheapish but decent cart for pigeon shooting? my stocks are low so need to make a trip to get some, can any one point me in the right direction?!

also does any one no the best places to buy them from around the Peterborough area?

cheers Big Gee

Hi i have just restocked today with eley firsts 28 gram 7.5s and i use them for clays, pigeons and game, very good cartridge. I got mine from high harthay clay ground at brampton ,huntingdon . £146 per 1000 so very reasonable few quid cheaper than local gun shops . i can pm you there number if you wish.

cheers Big Gee

Contact fenny £172.00 1000 Kent Velocity 32g '6'

bakerboy

Hi i have just restocked today with eley firsts 28 gram 7.5s and i use them for clays, pigeons and game, very good cartridge. I got mine from high harthay clay ground at brampton ,huntingdon . £146 per 1000 so very reasonable few quid cheaper than local gun shops . i can pm you there number if you wish.

High Harthay also do Ely HB's in 32g fibre. They are a good price for most cartridges, just remember to take either cash or a cheque book as no cards. :blink: :lol:

Did have a good buy from a northallerton shop ! 30g x 6s fiber £40 plastic £38 OK cart But now after a couple of months fibre up to £44 and plastic £43 and when ask the question why more, they said another supplier told them the price was to low in comparison to theres, so the shop needs to up the price to equal their brand ! Dont want to mention which brand, Reps ! what a load of *********. : :blink:

thanks for all the advise and i ended up getting fiocchi pigeons 32 g shot 6 £180 for 1000, got them from a nice, little friendly shop in a village called Wopload (i think that's what its called) very cheap too, ended up buy 12 shell decoys for £22 with wobbly sticks because it was they were so cheap!!! thanks again