Hello

jamlad

Hello,

I would like to thank my dad Vinny V for introducing me to shooting shotguns. We both had a brill time at a local club recently and I have already put the pressure on him to get a shot gun certificate.

I am only 11 years old and have already looked at a Lincoln Premier 20 gauge shotgun and I would really appreciate your opinions on both the gun and my ability to shoot at my age.

I did tell him about this site and he was keen for us both to join so at least he's on the same wave length as me!!

I look forward to your help and advice as I'm sure it's not as easy or simple as first seen.

Thanks

J

Welcome to PW. :good: There is nothing wrong is starting to learn to shoot at an early age. In fact, the earlier the better. As long as you can hold the shotgun safely, and the recoil does not hurt you, then go ahead and try it out. I'm not sure on the Lincoln, although I do know that they are a reasonably well made shotgun, and it should suit your needs, when starting off. You can always upgrade as you progress.

Good luck with your shooting in the future.

Steve.

Welcome to PW. :good: There is nothing wrong is starting to learn to shoot at an early age. In fact, the earlier the better. As long as you can hold the shotgun safely, and the recoil does not hurt you, then go ahead and try it out. I'm not sure on the Lincoln, although I do know that they are a reasonably well made shotgun, and it should suit your needs, when starting off. You can always upgrade as you progress.

Good luck with your shooting in the future.

Steve.

Thank you for your support and I value your opinion on the Lincoln shotgun.I have been thinking about the Lincoln mainly due to price and I openly accept any recommendationns about other shotguns (mainly 20 gauge)

Thank you J

welcome youngen nice to see you into something that will have you hooked for rest of your life . hopefully

wish my dad was like that when i was your age hope you have fun on here ...swiss :yes::yes:

Thank you Swiss

I love the sport and think I will be hooked for life. Some people have told me I am too young and don't offer me any support but I am really keen and truly value your opinion.

Thank you

J