Send it Now Collection and Delivery service

paul87

Maybe some of the Mods would like to pin this to the board...

After seeing a lot of people disappointed by not being able to get the goods they want as the seller was too far away and didn't want to post. I thought i'd put this up, I don't work for the company but seen it on another car related forum I use. I have already posted it in a for sale add on PW but thought it would be better pinned for everyone to see.

www.senditnow.com will collect a parcel from any address in the UK at a date and time to suit you / seller and will deliver under the same circumstances to you / the buyer. Prices are £10.50 for 2 day delivery, £11.99 next day delivery and £12.99 next day delivery before noon. And these prices are for packages up to 30kg.

I know this sounds like an advert, but I am honestly just posting to try and help other forum members out. Obviously it would have to suit both buyer and seller but at least its an extra option.

Thanks and good luck

Paul

Maybe some of the Mods would like to pin this to the board...

After seeing a lot of people disappointed by not being able to get the goods they want as the seller was too far away and didn't want to post. I thought i'd put this up, I don't work for the company but seen it on another car related forum I use. I have already posted it in a for sale add on PW but thought it would be better pinned for everyone to see.

www.senditnow.com will collect a parcel from any address in the UK at a date and time to suit you / seller and will deliver under the same circumstances to you / the buyer. Prices are £10.50 for 2 day delivery, £11.99 next day delivery and £12.99 next day delivery before noon. And these prices are for packages up to 30kg.

I know this sounds like an advert, but I am honestly just posting to try and help other forum members out. Obviously it would have to suit both buyer and seller but at least its an extra option.

Thanks and good luck

Paul

Sounds good to me. :good:

We are in no position to recommend a parcel carrier, nor to get any discounts, or preferential treatment from any of them.

This matter was covered well in this topic http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/145929-courier-companies/

Like most things in life, there are good and bad and you pays your money and takes your chance.

i have used send it now several times and have to say they are excellent. i booked it at 2pm for collection before 3 and they picked up at 2.20pm. they are excellent and as some one above mentioned, it is just a cheap parcelforce service. however they stick to the times they say they will.

Hiya thanks for the details, I also use Interparcel like Sparkie and can't recommend them enough. I have sent about 15 parcels with them now over the past few years and they are cheap and reliable. They are basically an agent who have accounts with lots of couriers.

Cheers