London fans derby

Yorkshire Pudding

With Jonny Evans playing at the back there is no suprise what the outcome was. YP we have our eyes on much bigger prizes and I would far rather have a defeat in the Carling Cup than the league.

b******t....old rednose smurf and his team were well and truly put in his place last night...getting absolutely stuffed 4 nil (and it should have been more)by the Irons really ****** him off.

I was there and the one in the 33551 :lol:

They fly so high they reach the sky then like Man U they fade and die...

Cumon You Irons Indeed :lol:

Q. How many Manc U fans does it take to change a light bulb..?

A. Five... one to change the bulb and four to share the driving up from london. :lol::lol:

b******t....old rednose smurf and his team were well and truly put in his place last night...getting absolutely stuffed 4 nil (and it should have been more)by the Irons really ****** him off.

I was there and the one in the 33551 :lol:

They fly so high they reach the sky then like Man U they fade and die...

Cumon You Irons Indeed :lol:

Q. How many Manc U fans does it take to change a light bulb..?

A. Five... one to change the bulb and four to share the driving up from london. :lol::lol:

I'm not denying they were well and truely beat; however, if Green hadn't of made that wonderful save in the first few minutes I think it would have been a lot different.

But I'll take being top of the league undefeated, through to the knockout stages of champs league undefeated and a great 3rd round clash against Liverpool in the cup. Hammers fans can look forward to a trip to the other irons (S****hrope) in the Championship next season :lol::lol:

I was there and oh what a night. Was fortunate to be up in the corporate rooms but the atmosphere was buzzing. I love to see them northern ******** get beat. Funny thing was that most of the man u fans were more cockney sounding than the hammers?

Crazy, mind you i've never met a man u fan from manchester yet.

oooohhhhhhh sa ra sa raaaa

what ever will be will be

we're going to wembley

I was there and oh what a night. Was fortunate to be up in the corporate rooms but the atmosphere was buzzing. I love to see them northern ******** get beat. Funny thing was that most of the man u fans were more cockney sounding than the hammers?

Crazy, mind you i've never met a man u fan from manchester yet.

oooohhhhhhh sa ra sa raaaa

what ever will be will be

we're going to wembley

No you's aren't, wise up. You's will get put out in the next round.

It doesnt happen very often for us so thank you

doc :P :P

One thing though doc . Atleast you know where Upton park is . Unlike 99.9% of scum followers who think that there ground is in Manchester .

Sorry Scumers but i f-in hate the lot of you . Your all smug jumped up , no idea of your clubs history , glory hunting T-ats .

Rant over .

all the best yis yp :yp:

One thing though doc . Atleast you know where Upton park is . Unlike 99.9% of scum followers who think that there ground is in Manchester .

Sorry Scumers but i f-in hate the lot of you . Your all smug jumped up , no idea of your clubs history , glory hunting T-ats .

Rant over .

all the best yis yp :yp:

Started supporting them when I was 9 because my best mate supported them and he was cool. that was 45 years ago, funny how you start supporting a team..... I feel a new thread coming on

doc