oh dear the wifes no happy

cocker3

went out tonight to get a christmas tree after being nagged by my daughter to get one now :( . we looked round and found a a realy nice tree 6 1/2 ft so we paid for it £40 (robin ****). well this is where it gets intresting we took it out to the car and well it was a bit big :oops::oops::oops: to fit in my ford mondeo any way we got it home and put it in the living room and cut off the netting they get rapped in well it exploded open and now takes up a lagre piece of our living room **** me it huge and the wife hit the roof along with the top of the tree :lol::lol::lol: it did,nt look that big in the shop there could be bloody pheasants roosting in it its that big

Edited by cocker3

I went and did the same thing a few years ago, it looked just right for the living room so i had it wrapped and got it home, cut a couple inches off the bottom before getting it inside, cut the netting off and **** me they must have swapped it, it was massive, about 3 foot to tall and 8 foot across. it had to go in the conservatory and i had to go buy more lights and hangy things. needless to say im not trusted to go get the tree any more :lol::good: right result.

Niiiice haha. Thats some tree..what did you do just have it extracted from the ground with a tree puller truck and plant it in the living room? Bet the wife had a blue fit. We cant have real tree's anymore as our Springer spaniels get a chronic eye irritaiong off of the needles...makes them look like htey have rings around their eyes.