lurcher pups

greengrass08

i have a litter of collie/whippet/greyhoundxbull/whippet/greyhound the dam is 24" the sire is 23" both are 100% working dogs im not in this for the money all i wanted was a pup out of my 2 top notch working dogs therefore all im asking is £50 just to cover food etc there ready to go now there 4 bitches an 1 dog left im in holywell,north wales pm me your email addy for pics

i have a litter of collie/whippet/greyhoundxbull/whippet/greyhound the dam is 24" the sire is 23" both are 100% working dogs im not in this for the money all i wanted was a pup out of my 2 top notch working dogs therefore all im asking is £50 just to cover food etc there ready to go now there 4 bitches an 1 dog left im in holywell,north wales pm me your email addy for pics

Nice 1st post. :hmm:

can see what u,re saying pal but i,ve only just found this great site have learn alot already i,ve been on other hunting forums for years so i just thought i,d post it here aswell to see what becomes if thats ok with u billy

Sorry, it was a bit late at night and usually people who have their 1st post as something for sale don't usually want to stay on here for very long.