Cheap Cartridges

Hard to beat John Beswick's prices.

He has been a top flight shooter for 30 years plus and a very obliging bloke. I can't recommend too highly.

I called in at Malmo's the day after, as I was passing, on my way to the Lake District. Fatal - ended up buying another trap gun. They too are very, very helpful.

It never ceases to amaze me that some gunshops don't seem to realise that if they treat you properly, you generally buy more.

The two above are hard to better.

Got Eley olmpics for 139 a thousand yesterday at malmo guns ,apparently he has done a deal with eley for a large quantity

Interesting, I was offered ELey First 28g for £140 fibre per 1000 and £135 plastic today seems eley are doing some deals they are supposed to be quite soft on the shoulder too

Interesting, I was offered ELey First 28g for £140 fibre per 1000 and £135 plastic today seems eley are doing some deals they are supposed to be quite soft on the shoulder too

My son and I went through 4 boxes of the Eley fibres this morning, found them quite sharp :( I'm still trying to get hold of some Hull Comp-X 28g fibre locally (Durham) as they are def. smoother.