decoys

muckybear

Don't quite know why you would want to do that? Two people shooting from the same hide? Experimenting with different patterns? Might be a good idea if you do find that your birds come in to one pattern, but leave the other. Keep experimenting Mucky and let us know how you get on.

you will probaly think i am puddled but there is more than 1 flight line and if they come in from 1 direction the pattern is wrong so i changed it to accomadate them then ****** me they come in the other way so me in my wisdom thinks bang 2 out to please them all!! upstairs for thinking downstairs for dancing hopefully a good bag or jack **** for my trouble

i've found that two groups with a gap in the middle works well, but the gap is never more than 20 yards or so, pigeons just drop in right in the middle. Problem is that to keep the gap clear you gotta get out of the hide and move the dead ones more often than with a conventional horse-shoe.

• 4 weeks later...