Poult prices

Just had a call from the guy who we get our poults off, he is putting 35p on a 7 week old pheasant (£3.40) and 40p on a 12 wek old french partridge (£3.90). He tells me the price of gas has really shot up and pellet is up £100 a tonne. :o

Has anyone else had any quotes for this years stock yet?

Edited by MattSoanes

• 3 weeks later...

When are you after them? Our 2011 prices. £3.10 for erliest poults £3.55 for mid poults and about £2.85 for latest. Early ex layers £1.85, mid ex layer £2.00 and latest £2.90.

is it possible to pm your number i need some polts and exlayers cheers also delivery charge per 100

Yeah i think so too :good:

yeh ment what he said :stupid: we can buy poults in slightly cheaper than we sell them for so save a small amount of money... or so the boss says :whistling: but the down side is he buys cheap ****ty birds and exspects us to work wonders with them,, also tip for every one dont ever buy any thing from addison game,, ever the worst bunch of crooks ive ever come across and the worst birds by far we even called the rspca they where that bad